SP needed ASAP

9/10/2018 3:42:17 AM
i want to do fresh uw step 2 on random mode ........a very serious sp needed....i'v done a couple of ques before but i want to start it fresh......we can discuss concepts,help with each others routine ,motivate each other...exam around jan feb...target 250 plus.....we can discuss a couple of videos from online meded, ask cross questions.....indian pak time zone.......preferably female sp.

10/3/2018 2:11:30 PM
hknc662299 wrote:
i want to do fresh uw step 2 on random mode ........a very serious sp needed....i'v done a couple of ques before but i want to start it fresh......we can discuss concepts,help with each others routine ,motivate each other...exam around jan feb...target 250 plus.....we can discuss a couple of videos from online meded, ask cross questions.....indian pak time zone.......preferably female sp.

Hello,

I am interested in studying. Add me on whatsapp +001 224 659 9335. US country code.

10/6/2018 10:42:14 AM
Hi i am interested to study.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK