FINALLY AN RN AFTER 4TH ATTEMPT WITH 76Q's

8/30/2018 1:13:28 AM
First let me say thank you to the Lord for giving me the perseverance to carry on after 3 failed attempts.

Let me share my NCLEX journey:

Foreign graduate nurse. 14 years out of school.

1st attempt... failed @75 (took the test cause my att was expiring)
2nd attempt... failed @75 (reviewed with Excel)
3rd attempt... failed @265 (reviewed with AHEC Review Center, Uworld, NCSBN)
4th attempt... PASSED @76 (Uworld, Mark Klimek notes, NCSBN, AHEC Bullets)

Took the NCLEX last Monday, August 27, 2018. Had a lot of SATA (probably 30-40), a few drag & drop. Had 76 questions and felt like I did not do good. I was not confident with my answers especially SATA. Tried the PVT trick and can't believe I got the good pop up. Finally saw my name on the California Board website today and was confirmed that I passed. Thank you, Lord.

If I can do, so can you. Believe in yourself and Pray, Pray, Pray.

Good luck everyone.

8/30/2018 1:13:22 PM
Congratulations!!!
would be able to email me the mark klimek lectures?
I would appreciate it so much. Also how did you do on the assessments? I am nearing the end of my questions I have like 100 left to do and assessments 1 & 2 left. I am in the 58th percentile as of now. have to review my incorrect stuff and retake those. My Nclex is on Sept 20. I am pretty nervous but this is my 3rd time around and graduated 3 years ago...Gonna keep my head up and keep praying as well!

8/30/2018 2:43:51 PM
Huge Congrats! Your perseverance and finally passing gives me hope because i also am in the similar situation as a multiple repeat test-taker. Would you be nice enough to share mark klimek's lectures with me? Thank you and best of luck! My email is [email protected]

8/30/2018 4:28:40 PM
ddyw865079 wrote:
Congratulations!!!
I would appreciate it so much. Also how did you do on the assessments? I am nearing the end of my questions I have like 100 left to do and assessments 1 & 2 left. I am in the 58th percentile as of now. have to review my incorrect stuff and retake those. My Nclex is on Sept 20. I am pretty nervous but this is my 3rd time around and graduated 3 years ago...Gonna keep my head up and keep praying as well!

Thank you! I got high chance on my 1st assessment and borderline on the 2nd assessment. Don't worry too much about the scores. Make sure you read the rationale and Pray!!!

Please send me your email so I can send you the Mark Klimek notes.

8/30/2018 4:51:22 PM
[email protected] please send the not it would be helpful thank s

8/31/2018 9:15:48 AM
chgz968506 wrote:
First let me say thank you to the Lord for giving me the perseverance to carry on after 3 failed attempts.

Took the NCLEX last Monday, August 27, 2018. Had a lot of SATA (probably 30-40), a few drag & drop. Had 76 questions and felt like I did not do good. I was not confident with my answers especially SATA. Tried the PVT trick and can't believe I got the good pop up. Finally saw my name on the California Board website today and was confirmed that I passed. Thank you, Lord.

Good luck everyone.

Congrats and thank you for sharing your journey and what helped you study!!! I would greatly appreciate it if you have the chance to send me Mark Klimek lectures. My email is [email protected] I am going for my 5th attempt in October and trying to find the best way to study for it. Did NCSBN help because I am thinking of doing their 8-week program?

8/31/2018 12:17:13 PM
This is so inspiring!! Congratulations on passing the exam! I’m planning to take again - for the third time. I would really appreciate it if you can email me your Klimek’s notes at [email protected]. Thank you and congrats again!

8/31/2018 12:25:33 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

8/31/2018 10:51:01 PM
may i have the copy of Marl klimek notes too ? thank you ! I failed for my second time 29/8 sad !
my email: [email protected]

8/31/2018 11:27:10 PM
chgz968506 wrote:
ddyw865079 wrote:
Congratulations!!!

Thank you! I got high chance on my 1st assessment and borderline on the 2nd assessment. Don't worry too much about the scores. Make sure you read the rationale and Pray!!!

8/31/2018 11:30:20 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

[url=]link

Hi! I'm new to UWorld but not new to Nclex. I am trying to take the NCLEX rn for the 5th time and I am hoping I can pass this time. It's been a long time since I graduated nursing but I am not giving up hope. If you don't mind me asking, can I get a copy of Mark Klimek notes so I can also study while I'm on the go? Thank you. my email address is [email protected]
edited by on 8/31/2018

8/31/2018 11:57:15 PM
lmsi725648 wrote:
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

Congrats and thank you for sharing your journey and what helped you study!!! I would greatly appreciate it if you have the chance to send me Mark Klimek lectures. My email is [email protected] I am going for my 5th attempt in October and trying to find the best way to study for it. Did NCSBN help because I am thinking of doing their 8-week program?

Hi! NCSBN is good for content. Uworld is good for test practices and their rationales are well explained. Make sure you read the rationales for every question, right or wrong. Good Luck!

9/1/2018 1:23:27 AM
[quote=chgz968506]First let me say thank you to the Lord for giving me the perseverance to carry on after 3 failed attempts.

Good luck everyone.[/quote
edited by on 9/1/2018

9/1/2018 1:27:46 AM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

WOW CONGRATS! This is so inspiring! I am hearing great things about mark klimek items, are you able to email it?
[email protected]

THANK YOU!!!!

9/5/2018 2:11:07 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

9/5/2018 2:11:36 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

9/5/2018 2:16:18 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

3rd ... failed @265 (reviewed with AHEC Review Center, Uworld, NCSBN)

Good luck everyone.

Congratulations!!! happy for your success. Great inspiring story. I am likely the same way when it comes to your history. Been out of school long time and RN international.Hoping to pass NCLEX this time. What is AHEC bullets?

9/5/2018 6:24:02 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

CONGRATULATION!!!!! Can you please send me Mark K's materials? It will be my second time taking the NCLEX in OCT, i would be very thankful if you could email me the materials. My email: [email protected]. Thank you so much.

9/6/2018 12:51:36 PM
Im taking nclex in a month, can I also get the Mark Kilmek notes? thank you!
my email is [email protected]
chgz968506 wrote:
ddyw865079 wrote:
Congratulations!!!

9/9/2018 10:32:22 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

Congratulations. Am happy for you. Please me the lecture note at [email protected]. Thanks.

9/10/2018 12:30:12 AM
eptk191737 wrote:
chgz968506 wrote:

3rd ... failed @265 (reviewed with AHEC Review Center, Uworld, NCSBN)

Good luck everyone.

Congratulations!!! happy for your success. Great inspiring story. I am likely the same way when it comes to your history. Been out of school long time and RN international.Hoping to pass NCLEX this time. What is AHEC bullets?

Hi! I purchased the AHEC bullets when I took their 10 day review. If you are from SoCal, their office is in Artesia or Cypress, I believe.

9/10/2018 9:25:59 AM
CONGRATS on the perseverance!! Can you please email me the Mark lectures? My email is [email protected]
Thanks so much!!

chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

9/10/2018 12:17:49 PM
chgz968506 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

9/10/2018 12:20:10 PM
Congrats!
Would love if you could send me the notes you studied from Im having trouble studying right now.
[email protected]

9/12/2018 11:57:11 AM
Congrats that is amazing. Could you send me the Mark lectures? My email is [email protected].
Thanks so much!

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK