IMG study partner for 2cs

8/26/2018 9:13:44 AM
Hi am a 35 y.o female IMG who completed step 1 and 2ck and am looking for a study partner for 2cs anywhere in the los angeles county or orange county areas of CA . am willing to travel to any location and also can do skype anytime of day. my email is [email protected]. If out of state can do skype as well. Hope to hear from you soon so we can pass the exam!!!

8/27/2018 3:29:18 AM
pnql612706 wrote:
Hi am a 35 y.o female IMG who completed step 1 and 2ck and am looking for a study partner for 2cs anywhere in the los angeles county or orange county areas of CA . am willing to travel to any location and also can do skype anytime of day. my email is [email protected]. If out of state can do skype as well. Hope to hear from you soon so we can pass the exam!!!

HI my exam is on 26 sep are you intrested in practicing , i am a female i finished step1 and step 2 cs

8/28/2018 11:16:22 AM
Hi, I'm IMG living at Coral Springs FL, My exam its gonna be at Sept 28th, I think we will be good study partners by skype so contact to me any time, [email protected] (imessange)
edited by on 8/28/2018

8/28/2018 11:20:28 AM
lifevslife wrote:
pnql612706 wrote:

HI my exam is on 26 sep are you intrested in practicing , i am a female i finished step1 and step 2 cs

revious messages in the topic:
Hi, I'm IMG living at Coral Springs FL, My exam its gonna be at Sept 28th, I think we will be good study partners by skype so contact to me any time, [email protected] (imessange)

8/28/2018 11:21:05 AM

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK