PASSED CS IN Philly what I used

8/18/2018 4:25:36 PM
I am very happy I got my passing test results in Philadelphia, I got high performance on the CS on my second attempt. I was one of the few IMG there, and I was pretty nervous before I opened my score report on Wednesday, with the grace of god I passed, and I am very thankful to all of my study partners that helped me, I had failed the step 2 cs on my first attempt without using any help, I just read First aid and my friends told me it was easy, and I was shocked to fail the ICE the first time, I went online and I found UW and GoldUSMLE CS review.
The Goldusmle helped me realize what I was doing wrong in the physicals and the patient note, and I was able to adjust my mistakes before taking the exam again. I am very thankful to their hard work, they spend about 13-15 hours per day with the students and they are totally dedicated to just the step 2 CS exam. Their facility consists of 20 medical exam rooms with all the equipment just like the real exam and their setup is one of the best. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking to pass on their first attempt. I wish I had found them before I took my exam the first time.
I got my passing result on Wednesday and Took my exam June 27 in Philadelphia

8/23/2018 3:21:26 AM
how many months,do you think is needed to prepare for CS?.

8/24/2018 2:50:34 PM

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK