Passed NCLEX in 75 Questions in about an hour

10/21/2018 9:22:29 PM
congratulations on passing! i'm taking my nclex in less than a month. was wondering if you could email me your study guide please! [email protected].
thank you in advance and good luck on your nursing career.

10/25/2018 7:24:22 PM
Hello! CONGRATS on passing the NCLEX. You did it!!

I am unsure if you are still on Uworld ever at this point, but if you get an opportunity, could you please send me your 35p of notes?

[email protected]
Please and thank you
edited by on 10/25/2018

11/3/2018 9:47:39 PM
congratulation RN! can you please email the study guide to [email protected]

11/4/2018 10:54:42 AM
Congrats to you. Can you please send the study guide to [email protected]

11/4/2018 11:44:17 PM
would you be kind to email me the 35 pages study guide to [email protected]. I will appreciate it. thanks

11/5/2018 12:24:28 PM
Congratulations on passing!!

Could you please send me the study guide?

my email is [email protected]

thank you !!!

11/5/2018 3:27:22 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:
Everyday before i began studying, I would read through everyone's stories on here about how they passed the NCLEX. I did at least 75 questions per day with all categories selected. My school offered ATI but I wasn't a huge fan so I only used uworld exclusively besides the 3 day live review ATI offered. My first assessment I got very high chance of passing, and my second assessment I got high chance of passing. I took my NCLEX about 2 months after graduation (July 19th). The NCLEX didn't seem as challenging as I thought it would be. I think Uworld questions are more challenging if I'm being honest. I finished it a little more than an hour after I started. I also had a 35 page study guide that somebody posted in the forum here which helped me remember little things such as precautions (contact, droplet, airborne, etc.) I finished the question bank on here and even started going over the questions that I missed. I think that it's really important you read the rationales thoroughly and take notes on the things you don't know as well. The day before the NCLEX I didn't do much of studying, I relaxed (as much as I could) and tried to get a good night of sleep. Once I actually sat down in front of the computer, I wasn't nervous anymore and focused on the questions. I think since uworld closely replicates the NCLEX, I felt more comfortable during the NCLEX. I also turned off my question numbers during the exam so I wasn't focused on what number question I was on. I would occasionally check, but for the most part I didn't pay attention and it made me focus on the actual question more. I turned it on at 72, and sure enough after 3 more questions, the exam ended. I never thought I would be one to pass in 75 questions. Uworld is worth every penny!

11/5/2018 3:30:01 PM
congratulations to you. thank for sharing your experience. can u send also the study guide. really appreciate it.email is [email protected]. thank you in advance

11/5/2018 9:10:24 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:
Everyday before i began studying, I would read through everyone's stories on here about how they passed the NCLEX. I did at least 75 questions per day with all categories selected. My school offered ATI but I wasn't a huge fan so I only used uworld exclusively besides the 3 day live review ATI offered. My first assessment I got very high chance of passing, and my second assessment I got high chance of passing. I took my NCLEX about 2 months after graduation (July 19th). The NCLEX didn't seem as challenging as I thought it would be. I think Uworld questions are more challenging if I'm being honest. I finished it a little more than an hour after I started. I also had a 35 page study guide that somebody posted in the forum here which helped me remember little things such as precautions (contact, droplet, airborne, etc.) I finished the question bank on here and even started going over the questions that I missed. I think that it's really important you read the rationales thoroughly and take notes on the things you don't know as well. The day before the NCLEX I didn't do much of studying, I relaxed (as much as I could) and tried to get a good night of sleep. Once I actually sat down in front of the computer, I wasn't nervous anymore and focused on the questions. I think since uworld closely replicates the NCLEX, I felt more comfortable during the NCLEX. I also turned off my question numbers during the exam so I wasn't focused on what number question I was on. I would occasionally check, but for the most part I didn't pay attention and it made me focus on the actual question more. I turned it on at 72, and sure enough after 3 more questions, the exam ended. I never thought I would be one to pass in 75 questions. Uworld is worth every penny!

11/5/2018 10:04:37 PM
Congrats to you!! Thank you for sharing your story!! Would love the study guide if you wouldn't mind sharing!! [email protected]

11/6/2018 5:06:07 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:

11/6/2018 6:57:02 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:

11/6/2018 6:57:47 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:

11/6/2018 8:00:05 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:

11/7/2018 9:56:49 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

Congratulations!!! could you email me the study guide? [email protected]

11/15/2018 11:21:12 AM
Hi my test is in a week and a half! can you send me that 35 pg study guide please?

11/15/2018 12:56:17 PM
please send me the study notes [email protected] ,Congrats!

11/15/2018 5:38:04 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:

11/15/2018 5:41:40 PM
yjpm373679 wrote:
congratulations on passing! i'm taking my nclex in less than a month. was wondering if you could email me your study guide please! [email protected].

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experienced using uWorld.
Can you please send me an email - [email protected] for your 35 tips.
Thank you .

11/15/2018 5:42:19 PM
yjpm373679 wrote:

Thank you .

11/15/2018 5:44:00 PM
yjpm373679 wrote:

Thank you .

11/16/2018 4:39:49 AM
wzlh144479 wrote:
Congrats btw! Would you be able to forward me the study guide as well [email protected] thank you!

hhnf938182 wrote:
wmyk691191 wrote:
mljv551655 wrote:
Congratulation RN, can you please forward the 35 study guide to [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Congratulations for passing!! could you please send me the study guide on my email. [email protected] will appreciate very much. I am taking mine on 22 nd and am so nervous.

just emailed it to you!

11/16/2018 4:40:43 AM
Could you send me the 35 page study guide? [email protected]
I'm 4 weeks away from graduating and taking boards and I'm discouraged!

11/16/2018 4:52:15 AM
Could you send me the 35 page study guide? [email protected]
I'm 4 weeks away from graduating and taking boards and I'm discouraged!

11/16/2018 11:09:00 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

Congratulations and that is awesome!!! I have been doing a lot of practice as well. Taking the NCLEX in 2 weeks, I was wondering if you still have the 35 page study guide to send. My email is [email protected].
Thank you so much! Very much appreciated!!

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK