pvt, uworld, July 21, 2018

7/21/2018 11:31:32 PM
Hi, I wanted to share that uworld was recommended to my nursing class. Many of us just took our nclex and almost everyone passed nclex at 75 questions, including me. I used the Qbank for 5 weeks, doing 75 random questions a day and reading rationals. I bumped it up to 150 questions as it got closer to test time. I score 54% on my 1st self assessment and on my 53% on my 2nd one. I was at borderline passing. I reviewed all my wrong questions and completed the whole bank. I felt like I knew the content very well but my test taking sucks. For the exam, I thought I failed because I went really fast and felt like I rushed it. I tried the PVT trick and it worked for me with the good pop up. A lot of people are saying that if you get Sata questions, you are getting the hard questions which makes you highly likely of passing. I don't believe that to be true. Some of my classmates who took the test at the same time as me started with Sata questions. I had some Sata questions that seem easy and some more harder. I thought the uworld questions are much more harder because all the answers seem good or true where as exam questions you can do the process of elimination easier. I would highly recommend uworld !!

8/7/2018 12:31:30 AM
I think i got the good PVT ... what did yours say word for word?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK