2nd time taking NCLEX. Stopped at 75. Got Bad PVT

7/20/2018 4:00:04 PM
Hello everybody,

Trying really hard to keep my head up but just tried the PVT and got the bad pop up. I did UWORLD, finished all 2000+ Qs and scored 58% on Assessment 1 and 54% on Assessment 2. Definitely went into the exam more prepared and more confident than the first time. The first time I stopped at 190 Qs but midway through the test I was already tired and my head was pounding.This time, I got 2 calculation Qs and about 8-10 SATAs. Some priority and teaching but some questions were way too easy (e.g. incontinent questions). Once the exam stopped at 75, i had mixed feelings. Relieved it was done but concerned cause i got 2 calculations and because the some questions were too easy. Now, got the bad pop up. Anyone ever get the bad pop up but pass?

Thank you everybody

7/20/2018 4:29:44 PM
Hi! I haven't heard anything about the bad pop up, I really wish I could help you. I will cross my fingers and pray that the "bad pop up" is only a myth. Good Luck and keep your head up

7/20/2018 4:30:18 PM
I know it's probably what you want to hear but the same thing happened to me last time I wrote and I swear I scoured the internet for forums with others saying they got the bad pop up and passed. I kept my hopes up but it turns out I didn't pass.

Did you do the question bank and focus on the rationales? The percentages on the one time assessments don't mean as much as the percentages for the entire question bank- at least that's what the rep from Uworld told me.

7/20/2018 5:03:32 PM
xoge660117 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:
I know it's probably what you want to hear but the same thing happened to me last time I wrote and I swear I scoured the internet for forums with others saying they got the bad pop up and passed. I kept my hopes up but it turns out I didn't pass.

Did you do the question bank and focus on the rationales? The percentages on the one time assessments don't mean as much as the percentages for the entire question bank- at least that's what the rep from Uworld told me.

Yeah i did. Everything made more sense to me as I went through the whole question bank and more than half of the incorrect ones. I was more confident this time and felt like I was really gonna pass :/

7/20/2018 5:05:26 PM
how are you studying the rationales? or the content you missed?

7/20/2018 5:25:51 PM
aqot231226 wrote:
how are you studying the rationales? or the content you missed?

i try to understand it and write it down if i can't. then try to understand it again

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK