NCLEX in 1 Week

7/19/2018 12:19:43 PM
Score is 58.1 correct answers and in the 68th percentile.
I feel okay and ready but concerned that I didn't buy the assessment and I'm not sure if it'll be worth putting down $60. Any recommendations? Also using ATI.

7/19/2018 1:15:19 PM
qowx113898 wrote:
Score is 58.1 correct answers and in the 68th percentile.
I feel okay and ready but concerned that I didn't buy the assessment and I'm not sure if it'll be worth putting down $60. Any recommendations? Also using ATI.

One of the Uworld reps called me yesterday after I had emailed them regarding the assessment percentage vs the q bank percentages. She told me that the q bank is a much better overall view of how well you're doing because of the amount of various questions you're answering compared to a one time assessment.

I've got a 58% in the q bank with about 300 q left and scored "very high" on the assessment but after reading other people's responses to accuracy, the q bank percentage is more "accurate". I also only had the 1 assessment that came with my q bank. But if it will put your mind at ease, whats another 60$ compared to paying for the entire exam again.

hope this sort of helps.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK