NCLEX Self Assessment

7/17/2018 10:40:56 PM
for me it was accurate, 73% first assessment, second was 70%. good luck.

7/17/2018 10:52:59 PM
I've been reading so many threads and majority of people that scored higher, passed the nclex as well. I hope this is the case for me

7/17/2018 11:40:40 PM
you will pass! =)

good luck on the exam! i'm taking mine on august 8 and i graduated from nursing school december 2015.

7/18/2018 12:32:19 AM
kogp881258 wrote:
you will pass! =)

good luck on the exam! i'm taking mine on august 8 and i graduated from nursing school december 2015.

thank you! fingers crossed for the both of us. i graduated in oct 2016

7/18/2018 9:42:26 PM
I received "very high" on both of my assessments and passed on my first try at NCLEX! From reading the forums, it looks as though the assessments are pretty accurate! Good luck on your next attempt, I'm sure you'll do great

7/19/2018 1:43:10 PM
mmyo885071 wrote:
I received "very high" on both of my assessments and passed on my first try at NCLEX! From reading the forums, it looks as though the assessments are pretty accurate! Good luck on your next attempt, I'm sure you'll do great

thank you! I'm trying to not get my hopes up and just focusing on studying until I write. It's nerve racking!

7/20/2018 5:03:39 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:
hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give some insight to their experience with the NCLEX. I have failed the exam 4 times and I write again next week. The last exam I wrote was on June 6th so I'm writing my next exam as soon as the 45 day wait period is over.

I bought uworld the last time and did about 600q but didn't read/pay attention to the rationales. This time, for the past 3 weeks, I've been doing 50q per day and reading every singe rationale and making notes. I just took the Self Assessment and scored 72% with a 93rd percentile rank which gave me a "very high" chance of passing. I have about 300q left in my bank. I was wondering if anyone thinks that the chance of passing is accurate? I do not want to fail this exam again.

I plan on going through the wrong questions over the next week before the exam. Please help!

7/20/2018 5:05:36 PM
Hey! Ahh so damn frustrating, I failed twice with all 265 both times... totally blows. You need to look into Joan Palmeri's NCLEX prep... here is the link https://www.happynclex.com I promise it is how we are approaching each question. You can always reschedule your test for a later date too...

7/20/2018 5:15:01 PM
nfrf538448 wrote:
Hey! Ahh so damn frustrating, I failed twice with all 265 both times... totally blows. You need to look into Joan Palmeri's NCLEX prep... here is the link https://www.happynclex.com I promise it is how we are approaching each question. You can always reschedule your test for a later date too...

I'm going to give it my all and not reschedule. I'm moving out of country for a few months and will have to wait till I get back to get back at studying IF I don't pass. Reading all these people's responses who have passed that did the same thing I am doing so maybe this time will be my time.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK