NCLEX Yesterday - Super Nervous

7/17/2018 2:11:57 PM
I took my NCLEX yesterday and I am SO nervous that I failed. I felt like I knew the answers to several questions, but that there were several questions I had no idea on. I probably got 1/3 or more SATA questions and my test shut off at 105. I don't want to do the PVT bc if I get the bad pop up, i'm going to lose my head. Please give me some reassurance. I am so worried.

7/17/2018 2:37:53 PM
i believe you passed! they shut you off at 105 because you were above the passing level. =) Also, you had quite a few of SATA questions which means a good thing! You were getting challenge questions compare to single answer questions.

i'm taking mine on August 8 and I graduated 2 years ago. =(

7/17/2018 3:18:39 PM
kogp881258 wrote:
i believe you passed! they shut you off at 105 because you were above the passing level. =) Also, you had quite a few of SATA questions which means a good thing! You were getting challenge questions compare to single answer questions.

i'm taking mine on August 8 and I graduated 2 years ago. =(

I heard that it doesn’t matter if you got SATA or not, bc some of the SATA questions can be at passing level or below. I did get several single answer questions at the end, I’m just SO NERVOUS. I’ll be glad when the 48hrs are over tomorrow morning. I just really don’t want to have to test again. Fingers crossed!

Also, if you’ve been using UWORLD and been working hard to pass, I think you’ll feel more prepared. I heard UWORLD is harder than NCLEX (I’m not sure if it is or isn’t), plus the UWORLD screen is almost identical to the NCLEX one. Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK