Third attempt at nclex and tired

7/17/2018 2:42:15 AM
I am attempting to write the nclex now for the third time (Canada) but I am starting to feel tired of studying. I didn't struggle in nursing school overall had all A's with the odd B. My first attempt at the nclex I used HURST and uworld, I failed with 265 questions, my uworld percentages were 40- 50s, and my mock exam had a borderline chance of passing . My second attempt again I used uworld and Hurst, this time I would say uworld percentages were 50-55, uworld mock exam said high chance of passing again I failed with 265 questions. And now I am writing for the third time, (Again hurst, uworld, I also looked at Saunders now, as well as tutoring which I did not find helpful) (overall I would say all sources generally have the same content for review) still using uworld mainly my overall percentage is sitting at out 58% . I am writing down all of my incorrect answers. I really am just starting to feel drained. Anxiety gets the best of me. Yes my uworld percentages have increased since I first started however I just feel discouraged especially after failing the 2nd time when I had a high chance of passing on the mock. Any suggestions or words of wisdom please? When should I know I should re-attempt? Also please keep me in your prayers.

7/17/2018 3:18:35 AM
Do you feel like you dont know the content? Or do you think that you anxiety is the reason you arent passing? KEEP GOING DONT GIVE UP
edited by on 7/17/2018

7/17/2018 3:22:59 AM
tecb892200 wrote:
Do you feel like you dont know the content? Or do you think that you anxiety is the reason you arent passing? KEEP GOING DONT GIVE UP
edited by on 7/17/2018

I feel like I have made a significant amount of progress with knowing content when comparing to my first attempt. Second attempt anxiety was a really big factor. Third time again I am still quiet anxious, I just don't want to fail again.

7/17/2018 5:16:52 PM
JUST KEEP ON GOING, DONT GIVE UP. ANSWER UWORLD AROUND 75 QUESTIONS EVERYDAY, READ THE RATIONAL. DONT OVER READ. KEEP IT SIMPLE. YOU KNOW THE MATERIALS, IT IS JUST A MATTER OF FAMILIARIZING YOURSELF THE WAY QUESTIONS FROM NCLEX IS WRITTEN AND...AND .. AND BIG AND.. BELIEVING IN YOURSELF, DONT SECOND GUESS... YOU GOT THIS.... WILL PRAY FOR YOU....

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK