Shut off at 75 with easy questions

7/17/2018 1:38:10 AM
I used uworld for prepping and took the majority of the q bank and both self assessment tests with a “high” chance of passing. I took my nclex today and the questions just seemed way to easy. I don’t want to try for the good pop up because I have heard some people’s money get taken but they still passed and then didn’t get their money back. I had about 40% SATA questions, and I walked out feeling like I got the majority of them right but it seemed too easy for it to have been a pass. Anyone have similar experience? Did you pass?

7/17/2018 1:45:31 PM
You can do the "trick" just change the expiration date on your card to the wrong month. It will either give you the good pop up or tell you that your credit card information isn't correct.

7/17/2018 2:39:38 PM
damn, that's crazy that people got their money taken! =(

7/19/2018 8:06:03 PM
I just took my NCLEX today, finished in 75 and I feel the same way. About half of the exam was SATA, 3 drag and drops and 2-3 EKG strips. I felt like I knew most of the content and I was only stumped on a small amount of questions. I walked out feeling okay when I thought that the NCLEX was gonna be super hard and I was gonna be crying after like all of the other stories I've heard. I have a friend from nursing school who passed in 75 and didn't feel like she had any super difficult questions, but it's different for everyone. I did at least 75-100 questions per day, at first my scores were 40-50% and then the last 2 weeks have been 65-75 and sometimes 80s. I felt like Uworld definitely helped with SATAs and helped me understand 95% of the content that I was tested on. Let me know if you passed, might give me some relief lol

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK