Study partner

7/16/2018 11:24:54 AM
Hello, I am looking for a study partner ck Usmle 2. Starting my first read of master the boards and uworld block or two per day. I am in Ballstone, VA. I am interested in discussing the concepts, helping each other to learn, stay focus! Flexible, understandable and eager to learn! Best of luck! Didi

7/16/2018 2:49:06 PM
lwzq240813 wrote:
Hello, I am looking for a study partner ck Usmle 2. Starting my first read of master the boards and uworld block or two per day. I am in Ballstone, VA. I am interested in discussing the concepts, helping each other to learn, stay focus! Flexible, understandable and eager to learn! Best of luck! Didi

add me on skype lombamelgen

7/16/2018 11:03:37 PM
lwzq240813 wrote:

Hi I'm doing my first run of UW subject wise. Lets study. SKype ID: praag.arya

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK