UWorld rationales

7/15/2018 11:24:10 AM
How did everyone study the UWorld rationales? Having a hard time retaining what I'm reading. I also am trying to get through as many questions as possible, but don't know if that's enough. I used UWorld the first time around for the NCLEX and I didn't feel prepared enough. My scores this time are a lot better, but worried about my content.

Thanks everyone for the input!

7/18/2018 1:38:12 PM
Hi i just wanted to say that its not the amount of questions you do but the time you take to read the rationales.

After i did a 50q test, i would go through EACH question right or wrong. Read the question again, read the correct answer and then tell myself WHY that answer was right or wrong. If i answered it wrong, I would write it down in simple form, literally like one sentence.

Im writing next week and i took the self assessment after doing that pretty much everyday for 3 weeks and got a "very high" chance of passing. Hoping its accurate

7/18/2018 9:40:25 PM
I personally wrote out every rationale for each question. Not normally the entire thing, sometimes just the "educational objective" part. But for me I found it "stuck" more when I wrote it out. I passed in 76 on my first try with that method, but everyone is different!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK