Shut off at 75. 7/11/18

7/12/2018 12:48:18 PM
Did my NCLEX today and the machine shut off at 75, but I only had like 15-16 SATA, and 2 drag and drop. It was a mixture of all of the content. Nothing was really in depth, I got a lot of prioritization though, some health promotion, and a bit of safety. No dosage calc or ECGs.I did solely UWORLD. If anything I felt that Uworld REALLY helped with the SATA questions as those questions on UWORLD were a lot harder, and trained me how to answer those type of questions. The other MC questions were kinda odd but it wasn't too bad I felt.

I am kind of panicked because I think that my SATA numbers look a little low. The exam felt very good to me and I took my time with it carefully reading the questions. I did the PVT and got the good pop up.

Wish me luck!!
edited by on 7/12/2018

7/12/2018 12:52:23 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think we all struggle a bit on the SATA, I know I sure do.

Please post back and let us all know how you did!
Was UWorld all you used to prepare?
How long did you utilize UWorld?

7/12/2018 12:59:00 PM
yirx803143 wrote:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think we all struggle a bit on the SATA, I know I sure do.

Please post back and let us all know how you did!
Was UWorld all you used to prepare?
How long did you utilize UWorld?

I absolutely will!

I used it for 1 month . But during the last three weeks I was studying it intensely for like 10-12 hours a day. I don't recommend it though. I used solely UWORLD to prepare and I did the entire q bank. Fingers crossed!!!
edited by on 7/12/2018
edited by on 7/12/2018

7/12/2018 1:05:29 PM
cycg982920 wrote:
Did my NCLEX today and the machine shut off at 75, but I only had like 15-16 SATA, and 2 drag and drop. It was a mixture of all of the content. Nothing was really in depth, I got a lot of prioritization though, some health promotion, and a bit of safety. No dosage calc or ECGs.I did solely UWORLD. If anything I felt that Uworld REALLY helped with the SATA questions as those questions on UWORLD were a lot harder, and trained me how to answer those type of questions. The other MC questions were kinda odd but it wasn't too bad I felt.

I am kind of panicked because I think that my SATA numbers look a little low. The exam felt very good to me and I took my time with it carefully reading the questions. I did the PVT and got the good pop up.

Wish me luck!!
edited by on 7/12/2018

Thats Awesome! I am sure you passed! Did questions look similar to Uworld like the topics?

7/12/2018 1:13:26 PM
muro306853 wrote:
cycg982920 wrote:

Wish me luck!!
edited by on 7/12/2018

Thats Awesome! I am sure you passed! Did questions look similar to Uworld like the topics?

TBH the questions were based on the Uworld rationale IMO. One was really similar to the UWorld qbank. The SATA is where Uworld really shines though. Maybe they are supposed to be difficult questions (I think) and uworld really helped me to get them back to back a few times.

7/17/2018 7:58:40 AM
Got the results today! Passed in 75 questions. I used only Uworld and it made the exam very simple, as I found Uworld to be a lot harder than the NCLEX. If I could make one suggestion. Make sure to know the leadership portion of Uworld inside out. It covers the prioritization and delegation portion of the nclex, and these will hurt you, IMO, if you overlook them. Neglect them and they will probably put you through the 265 wringer, which will make things hard for you and increase anxiety.

Best of luck, and trust in Uworld as I found NCLEX to be a test on Uworld's rationale. Understand and practice the rationale by doing uworld questions and you will be golden.

To your victory!!
edited by on 7/17/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK