took all 265 questions and failed using uworld..

4/21/2018 10:17:49 PM
Took all 265 questions and failed with uworld.. please help. I have taken this exam three times...how can i pass this??

Can i reset the predictor tests?

thank you

4/22/2018 7:31:20 AM
No we can’t. Same here i failed with 265 questions

4/22/2018 2:21:04 PM
Yup same here .. I failed with 230 questions and it was my 3rd attempt.. 😑😑 I’ve been hearing a lot about remar nursing which I purchased .. it’s for repeat test takers and helps with content .. which is probably what we need.
Uworld is a great program but we need more. I’ll be using this again

4/24/2018 1:43:00 PM
gpzp221912 wrote:
Yup same here .. I failed with 230 questions and it was my 3rd attempt.. 😑😑 I’ve been hearing a lot about remar nursing which I purchased .. it’s for repeat test takers and helps with content .. which is probably what we need.
Uworld is a great program but we need more. I’ll be using this again

what is remar?

4/24/2018 2:33:23 PM
I thought of sharing my story which may motivate other people in this forum.
I am a foreign graduate,Did nursing in India,worked as a RN for 2 years in India and 11years in UK.2015 moved to USA.Couple of times,Attemped NCLEX but failed.
Went to Hurst Review,Amazing Course-3 days.(Couldn't leave family and kids behind for longer training).Did all questions and 4 assessments.i got 77/125,75/125,78/125,80/125.La Charity,Mark klimek audios.Finally Uworld.I did most of the questions i got 69% overall.and 69% for the self assessment.
Took the Nclex-RN on 4/11/2018. Got the whole 265 questions!!! YES!! Almost ran out of time, started panicking at some point. But Thank God I finished.I was beyond discouraged to even take NCLEX again.. If you are in that boat... my heart goes out to you, because it's awful! You see all your nursing friends pass&you are stuck behind with no where to go with your degree, Don't give up & just keep press on. You can do it! If I did after 16 years.YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you again UWorld,Hurst. I'm in tears because I never thought I would see this day, seeing RN behind my name,Finally earning that title that I have worked SO long and hard for! Blessings.....
edited by on 4/15/2018

Set Your GOALS Very High and Don't Stop Till You get there.
Believe You can and You are Halfway there.Do It Now...

4/24/2018 6:48:28 PM
vdbk681651 wrote:
No we can’t. Same here i failed with 265 questions

how frustrating...to get more assessments we need to buy the whole program again?

4/24/2018 9:25:34 PM
to my fellow nurses who wants to pass the nclex, do not give up on your goals...i know its not easy but if you put your heart out on answering 75-150 questions a day and patiently understand each rationales using uworld, you'll definitely pass the nclex because i myself has proven that uworld questionnaires and actual nclex exam is almost similar. I did not open any book back on my review days but i had a few notes back on my first review last year and kept a little paper with all the normal values, vital signs, formulas etc in one paper so whenever i forget something i just reach out for that notebook and i just focus more in uworld rationales. Believe me you will pass the nclex if you set in mind that if others can do it, you can do it too! Focus on your dreams and goals to motivate you more to review, and lastly, most importantly do not forget to ask guidance from the Lord because He knows if you are ready to be a USRN and nothing is impossible if you trust in Him. Good luck!

4/25/2018 4:06:10 PM
Hey Guys - I just passed the NCLEX on my first attempt at 76 questions. On top of using UWorld, which is AWESOME, I also read the chapters in the Saunders book which I felt were my weak areas and also read the Kaplan book from front to back. The Kaplan book has a 200+ practice test in the back and the Saunders book has practice questions for each chapter / topic. I found these were different from UWorlds and were very helpful.

Good Luck.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK