Take my NCLEX this Friday, the 20th!

4/17/2018 3:55:14 PM
Hello, I take my NCLEX this Friday morning. I finished the Qbank with a cumulative score of 57%. My first assessment exam got a borderline score with 48%, I was kinda nervous, but studied a little more. I just took my second assessment exam and got a 70% with a very high chance of passing (91st percentile). I'm not sure if anyone has tried NRSNG.COM's simclex, but with that program I am borderline, basically I have received a high chance of passing and also a sorry you don't have a chance of passing. I'm just curious for those who have passed or could help, does it seem like my chances are high? I'm just so nervous as this is my first attempt and don't know what to expect or even how ready I actually am... I also would love nothing else but to get on with my life and be an RN. Any and all advice or tips is greatly appreciated! TIA!

4/18/2018 2:02:54 PM
iqyd248742 wrote:
Hello, I take my NCLEX this Friday morning. I finished the Qbank with a cumulative score of 57%. My first assessment exam got a borderline score with 48%, I was kinda nervous, but studied a little more. I just took my second assessment exam and got a 70% with a very high chance of passing (91st percentile). I'm not sure if anyone has tried NRSNG.COM's simclex, but with that program I am borderline, basically I have received a high chance of passing and also a sorry you don't have a chance of passing. I'm just curious for those who have passed or could help, does it seem like my chances are high? I'm just so nervous as this is my first attempt and don't know what to expect or even how ready I actually am... I also would love nothing else but to get on with my life and be an RN. Any and all advice or tips is greatly appreciated! TIA!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK