Changing my NCLEX date to an earlier date

4/10/2018 2:28:15 PM
I graduated my nursing program in Dec2017 and enrolled in the ATI testing review program then signed up with UWorld at the end of Feb. When I first started UWorld I was obtaining 40's and 50's. After working on it I started to see that I've been getting mid 50's and low 60's.
When I completed my first predictor I scored with a high chance of passing but once I completed my 2nd predictor my scored were borderline.
I originally aimed to schedule my exam for April 16 but is really contemplating to changing it to April 12 this week.

I'm seeking some advice

4/10/2018 5:14:01 PM
just do the april 16th so u still have some more time. Don't rush on taking the exam. BY the way I am also scheduled to take my exam on the 16th. Best of luck to us!

4/10/2018 11:00:24 PM
I Wrote the NCLEX in Canada. been out of school for almost 2 years. Just went back and reviewed the entire NCLEX RN by Saunders and then videos on youtube(Khan Academy and Oasis), and also registerednursern.com. Backed up with Uworld, the sky was the limit. i answered all the questions and reviewed after. and redid some of he section that were incorrect. Didnt have time to go through every rationale but i felt okay And i was somewhat ready but still nervous. I don know which one of you believe in GOD. but he was my rock and i passed my exam with 76 questions just as i have prayed and served God in my church. Just received my congratulatory result today. No rush, need to feel somewhat comfortable. all the best

4/12/2018 12:39:04 PM
I completed my NCLEX today and it stopped at 108!!!

I went home and received the GOOD POP UP!!!!!!

Jesus take the wheel

UWORLD WORKS!!!!

4/13/2018 1:14:29 PM
It’s finally official its official my license number is finally on the board of nursing.
I passed
The Pearson Vue trick still works Too

4/18/2018 2:46:10 PM
caiw600138 wrote:
It’s finally official its official my license number is finally on the board of nursing.
I passed
The Pearson Vue trick still works Too

Please how do you check the Pearson Vue trick?

4/18/2018 4:11:12 PM
Tips on how to do the Pearson Vue trick

Go to: https://youtu.be/fInyh6Zar9w

Or look up on Youtube: Pearson Vue Trick Explained!

4/18/2018 6:31:13 PM
Congrats on passing! I was wondering where you took your exam. I'm in California and took my exam on the same day, 4/12, but my application is still pending. I also got the good pop up and believe that I passed but something is causing a delay and I'm not sure what. The Ca BRN doesn't pick up!

4/19/2018 12:55:00 PM
try going to your states boards of nursing and look up your name. For some reason mine license appeared the next day.

CONGRATS on THE GOOD POP UP!!!

WELCOME TO THE CREW

4/19/2018 6:47:26 PM
I've tried that for the past week and haven't seen anything. Friends who took the exam this week already have their licenses posted. It doesn't seem to operate in a standardized way. We all pay the same fee but some people get processed in 2 days while others have to wait a month. CA BRN kinda sucks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK