Dedicated sp to systematically go through FA

3/6/2018 4:07:37 PM
Hello!

I take the test in MAY (eek!) and would like to go through FA again with a partner, ready to talk through the chapters with me in a give/take fashion. Not looking to do questions but review and talk through concepts. I am dedicated but CANNOT feel like I would be put down or stupid for not knowing things. Otherwise I won't be able to study with you

looking to do 2 ish hours a day.

I am available ET in the morning or early afternoon. Let me know if you are interested.

3/8/2018 4:07:09 AM
bhyk549762 wrote:
Hello!

I take the test in MAY (eek!) and would like to go through FA again with a partner, ready to talk through the chapters with me in a give/take fashion. Not looking to do questions but review and talk through concepts. I am dedicated but CANNOT feel like I would be put down or stupid for not knowing things. Otherwise I won't be able to study with you

looking to do 2 ish hours a day.

I am available ET in the morning or early afternoon. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey ,are you still looking for a partner ?
My exam is in may too. i need a female study partner to go though first aid. I'm located in india .

3/11/2018 4:05:27 PM
I think I found one but thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK