Passed NCLEX!!

1/21/2018 7:07:02 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to be sure I came back to post on the forums after taking my NCLEX on the 18th of this month. I had 75 questions but MAYBE 10-15 SATA. My first SATA wasn't even until question #15! I was so worried during the test that I wasn't getting enough SATA, and, on top of that, many of the multiple choice questions seemed to be very difficult. When it cut off at 75 I was almost sure I had failed. However, I just paid for my quick results yesterday and I passed!

I exclusively used UWorld to prep for the NCLEX. I started doing 50-75 practice questions about everyday since December 5th. UWorld's questions were typically challenging to me (especially the prioritization questions) but I found them to be at least as difficult, if not more difficult than NCLEX questions.

So to all future test takers, really focus on prioritization and understanding UWorld's excellent rationales. AND remember you don't have to have 30+ SATA to pass in 75 questions like I originally believed.
edited by on 1/21/2018

1/23/2018 12:27:27 PM
What were you averaging on the UWORLD quizzes?

bgjy267194 wrote:
Hi everyone, I wanted to be sure I came back to post on the forums after taking my NCLEX on the 18th of this month. I had 75 questions but MAYBE 10-15 SATA. My first SATA wasn't even until question #15! I was so worried during the test that I wasn't getting enough SATA, and, on top of that, many of the multiple choice questions seemed to be very difficult. When it cut off at 75 I was almost sure I had failed. However, I just paid for my quick results yesterday and I passed!

I exclusively used UWorld to prep for the NCLEX. I started doing 50-75 practice questions about everyday since December 5th. UWorld's questions were typically challenging to me (especially the prioritization questions) but I found them to be at least as difficult, if not more difficult than NCLEX questions.

So to all future test takers, really focus on prioritization and understanding UWorld's excellent rationales. AND remember you don't have to have 30+ SATA to pass in 75 questions like I originally believed.
edited by on 1/21/2018

1/23/2018 2:22:19 PM
Did you take any notes or just read the rationales? What were the nclex questions like?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK