UWorld is the Truth

1/20/2018 5:48:40 PM
Studied 8-14 hours a day for 17 days straight. Completed all the questions and read all the rationales. Took the NCLEX on Jan. 18, shut off at 98 questions, did the pearson vue trick that night, i was on the PA state board of nursing the next morning. I am officially a registered nurse!! I am so happy, it was all worth it. Trust in UWorld. I had Kaplan included for school, but i feel UWorld prepared me so much more! God is good folks. Trust in yourself. Don't overthink it, anything is possible. You got this!

1/24/2018 9:49:41 PM
uxvr805878 wrote:
Studied 8-14 hours a day for 17 days straight. Completed all the questions and read all the rationales. Took the NCLEX on Jan. 18, shut off at 98 questions, did the pearson vue trick that night, i was on the PA state board of nursing the next morning. I am officially a registered nurse!! I am so happy, it was all worth it. Trust in UWorld. I had Kaplan included for school, but i feel UWorld prepared me so much more! God is good folks. Trust in yourself. Don't overthink it, anything is possible. You got this!

edited by on 1/24/2018

1/24/2018 9:50:36 PM
uxvr805878 wrote:

Congrats my dear

1/25/2018 9:04:01 PM
Congrats!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK