woot woot I PASSED!!!

1/20/2018 5:31:32 AM
On my 1st assessment test, I got HIGH result although I didn't finish the 75 questions (I missed the last 2 questions). But on my 2nd assessment test, I got borderline and again I missed the last 3 questions). I realized that I need to work on how to manage my time on answering each questions but I only have few days left before my scheduled exam. I did as much as many practice questions on my remaining days prior to my actual test and didn't open any books or my uworld app on the day of my test. This is not my first time to take the NCLEX exam, but it is the first time I used UWORLD as my review materials. And I must say I made the right choice to subscribed to UWORLD, somewhat it boost my self confident and help me to be at ease on answering each questions. I was so calm and relax during the 6hours exam. I took the test last Saturday January 13, and saw my name at California Board of Nursing after 2days. I'm so happy and thankful... YOU ROCKS UWORLD!!!
edited by on 1/20/2018
edited by on 1/20/2018
edited by on 1/20/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK