2 years out of school, first time taking NCLEX...

1/20/2018 12:21:03 AM
I have no words to describe how incredibly grateful I am of uworld... took 265 questions on my first time and passed!!!! I am and RN!!!!

I've been out of school for a little over 2 and a half years and life happened and never took the exam, did ATI in school (did not like it at all!!!) beginning of last years did NCSBN review, good content but never got to the questions... Uworld was by far the best, really helped with content and how to answer questions. READ everything, write notes, take in as much info as possible. I got a low chance on passing on my first assessment and a borderline chance of passing on the 2nd assessment (that really was tough because I thought I was doing much better and kind of got me discouraged) but I made a plan and stuck to it.
I was taking 75 questions a day and never thought I'd have to do more than that, well little to my dismay I did all 265 questions, but I stayed positive and got through it. DO NOT GIVE UP... still in shock. Good luck to everything.
edited by on 1/20/2018
edited by on 1/20/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK