Mark Klimek Audios

1/17/2018 11:31:16 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the Mark Klimeck audio/video? Been hearing that a lot of times. Can someone please send it to my email, i will be taking my nclex exam on April. Thanks! [email protected]

1/19/2018 10:07:24 AM
honestly I don't know why nursing student obsess over his audios. I thought I was missing out on something when I seen these blogs so I tried to get them. Someone actually ended up emailing them to me and I think they're complete garbage! The best way to review is by doing Q's no doubt. I listened to 2 audios at like 1.5 hrs each and it sucked, was so boring and was very inaccurate.... It actually messed me up. I just used Uworld and ATI and passed w 75 Qs

1/19/2018 7:30:24 PM
pnob422091 wrote:
honestly I don't know why nursing student obsess over his audios. I thought I was missing out on something when I seen these blogs so I tried to get them. Someone actually ended up emailing them to me and I think they're complete garbage! The best way to review is by doing Q's no doubt. I listened to 2 audios at like 1.5 hrs each and it sucked, was so boring and was very inaccurate.... It actually messed me up. I just used Uworld and ATI and passed w 75 Qs

1/19/2018 7:34:31 PM
pnob422091 wrote:

Congratulations on your success. you are right about doing questions to review. I'm hoping if you can please share me the audios to my email at [email protected]. I'm trying to trying something different because all i do is questions everyday.Thank you!

1/19/2018 7:35:51 PM
Congratulations on your success. you are right about doing questions to review. I'm hoping if you can please share me the audios to my email at [email protected]. I'm trying to trying something different because all i do is questions everyday.Thank you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK