89 SHUT DOWN - BORDERLINE ASSESSMENT, PASSED!

1/17/2018 7:05:09 AM
Hi! Im Elisa Kerr took the NCLEX last December 27, 2017. First time i took the evaluation, I got a low score. I took the second assessment a day prior my exam and I got a borderline score. Take note: Finished the whole 1900+ questions in 3 weeks. Rationales were awesome. I was in a rush because my Goal was to pass the exam last year. Sooo I went to the testing area and took the exam, shut down at 89 questions. Went home tried the Pearson vue trick (which still works btw) I was so happy to see the good indicator but i know that it wasn’t a guarantee. I waited for 2 days, checked the California site and i finally saw that i passed! Im here to say that it doesnt matter what you get on the Assessment test because all you need is a Pass. Make sure you prepare well.

Uworld, urock!

1/17/2018 11:29:14 AM
hbru741426 wrote:
Hi! Im Elisa Kerr took the NCLEX last December 27, 2017. First time i took the evaluation, I got a low score. I took the second assessment a day prior my exam and I got a borderline score. Take note: Finished the whole 1900+ questions in 3 weeks. Rationales were awesome. I was in a rush because my Goal was to pass the exam last year. Sooo I went to the testing area and took the exam, shut down at 89 questions. Went home tried the Pearson vue trick (which still works btw) I was so happy to see the good indicator but i know that it wasn’t a guarantee. I waited for 2 days, checked the California site and i finally saw that i passed! Im here to say that it doesnt matter what you get on the Assessment test because all you need is a Pass. Make sure you prepare well.

Uworld, urock!

Congrats RN! & Thank you for the feedback!

1/18/2018 8:27:32 PM
Hi, just wanna ask if you still have your subscription ? Would you be willing to share? I'm willing to pay some amount to review. I just can't afford the whole subscription. My email is [email protected] thank u..

1/20/2018 3:47:36 PM
What is a borderline score? (I keep seeing it all over the forum)
I got the 59th percentile with a HIGH chance of passing, but I am still freaking out because I take my test in two days! Any advice about how the assessment measures up to real life chance of passing would be much appreciated.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK