Select All That Apply: How many to select?

1/15/2018 11:02:38 AM
I read on U World that NCLEX has changed their select all that apply questions, and that now the correct answer can be as few as one selection. I believe it also said the correct answer can include *all* answers, too. Is this right?

I can't find confirmation of this rule change anywhere else. The online Kaplan course I'm taking does not reflect any such change.

Thank you.

1/16/2018 1:24:10 PM
it is true that some SATA questions could be all answer choices or could be just once answer choice. my school of nursing released this information to us the last week of school when they first found out. this is another reason i love uworld, they literally just released that they would be doing this and uworld has already updated their questions to mimic this.
unfortunately i do not know where they got this information, but since i heard it from my school (jmu) and from uworld i'm believing it

1/18/2018 8:28:57 PM
Hi, just wanna ask if you still have your subscription ? Would you be willing to share? I'm willing to pay some amount to review. I just can't afford the whole subscription. My email is [email protected] thank u..

1/19/2018 9:59:40 AM
qnsw570503 wrote:
I read on U World that NCLEX has changed their select all that apply questions, and that now the correct answer can be as few as one selection. I believe it also said the correct answer can include *all* answers, too. Is this right?

I can't find confirmation of this rule change anywhere else. The online Kaplan course I'm taking does not reflect any such change.

Thank you.

Hi yes! It can be ALL choices or ONE. The rule just changed. On my NCLEX I actually had one where I picked all. I took Kaplan and they informed me of the change, then I took the live ATI courses and they did too...shortly after uworld started including it in its rationale so yes. you have it right. Good Luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK