PASSED! 2018 JAN

1/15/2018 10:14:54 AM
Just found out I passed!
Uworld truly works!! especially for SATA!!

1/19/2018 11:04:39 AM
Congrats on passing! I wanted to share some insight to those of you who may be studying and preparing for the NCLEX. I, too, recently took the NCLEX (passed in 77 Q) and used UWORLD solely to study. I relentlessly answered the entire question bank, made notecards over subjects I struggled with, and read rationales to every question I encountered. I never truly felt prepared because there is such a vast amount of information to know. I had to remind myself that I will not know the answer the every question and that's ok. What is important to understand is, NCLEX doesn't expect you to either. It is designed so that you miss almost every other question. What?! That's crazy....but it's the truth and the nature of Computer Adaptive Testing. I left the test thinking I failed and the gut wrenching wait to find out my results is absolutely the worst! My state participates in the quick results, so luckily I didn't have to wait too long, but 48 hours is still ulcer inducing! ha I loved UWORLD and the rationales helped me so much to understand why answers were correct and why others were not. I was confident in my test taking abilities thanks to using UWORLD. Nursing school gave me the worst text anxiety I have ever experienced, but using UWORLD and seeing how the interface is so similar to the actual test really gave me confidence and eased some of my test day anxiety. So, to those of you are preparing for the test, I say take a deep breath, relax, and press onward! If you have used UWORLD to prep in any form or fashion, I have full confidence that you will experience finally being able to write "RN" behind your name, too!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK