Passed NCLEX in 75 questions

1/11/2018 4:08:52 PM
I just wanted to thank uworld so much for helping me study. The rationales help you UNDERSTAND WHY a question is right and the others wrong in a way no ATI, HESI, Kaplan or other method helped me. My school forced us to use both, but I never seemed to get any benefit from either one. It just wasted the anmiunt of time I had to study for the NCLEX because they held your ATT until you took the courses. But I after using uworld- which by the way the I used on my phone primarily and on my tablet ( since they have an app and online website) I was able to feel more confident about my ability to pass first time. Their customer service was amazing too, they answer right away. I took the test and am so happy to say I passed! Thank you uworld for your tests and support in advancing my career!!!!

1/16/2018 4:06:28 PM
Congratulations. I have a question. One of my biggest concerns is how prepared I am for NCLEX. In school outr exit exam was ATI and I scored with a 96% chance of passing NCLEX. I'm wondering how accurate that is. Does anyone know?
edited by on 1/16/2018

1/18/2018 8:28:28 PM
Hi, just wanna ask if you still have your subscription ? Would you be willing to share? I'm willing to pay some amount to review. I just can't afford the whole subscription. My email is [email protected] thank u..

1/19/2018 10:00:58 AM
cqwk382862 wrote:
Congratulations. I have a question. One of my biggest concerns is how prepared I am for NCLEX. In school outr exit exam was ATI and I scored with a 96% chance of passing NCLEX. I'm wondering how accurate that is. Does anyone know?
edited by on 1/16/2018

I asked my ATI live instructor and she said it's 97% accurate. I got a 97% then a 98% and I passed NCLEX w 75 Q's

1/26/2018 12:48:50 PM
fafv384713 wrote:
Hi, just wanna ask if you still have your subscription ? Would you be willing to share? I'm willing to pay some amount to review. I just can't afford the whole subscription. My email is [email protected] thank u..

Why is it that the rest of us have to find alternative ways of finding supplemental income to purchase this, but you think you can ask for it from someone? I've seen your post on multiple threads. Stop feeling entitled and find a way to buy the program like the rest of us! Sell a book or a purse or something.
edited by on 1/26/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK