I passed at 75!! I can't believe I am saying this

11/18/2017 1:32:02 PM
I always come here whenever I feel little less nervous, here I feel home . I am an average student, I gave my exam and today I got to know that I am passed . my exam stopped at 75, I can't believe. but you know when I was giving my exam from inside I was smiling as those question were similar to uworld but much easier. when u give exam just don't listen to your negative voice and go through your question well. reread your question and what answer your have selected. it is very easy as compare to uworld, you don't have to get high percentage on uworld, but u need to go through each and every rational and see how to choose the answer right .I only prepare through uworld and mark klimek audio.
okay everyone I pray for all who are giving there exam soon.good luck

1/4/2018 2:46:23 AM
hi congrats. can u send me Mark K's audio/video
[email protected]

1/4/2018 2:41:03 PM
Did you have a lot of maternity and peds questions? Were most of your questions select all that apply? I'm so nervous. Did Mark klimek's audio help? esp like the priority labs and such. thanks for your help and congratulations!!!

1/4/2018 4:25:40 PM
Congratulation! Could you possibly send me ([email protected])Mark's audio, please? Thanks!

1/5/2018 12:05:44 PM
bflc113528 wrote:
I always come here whenever I feel little less nervous, here I feel home . I am an average student, I gave my exam and today I got to know that I am passed . my exam stopped at 75, I can't believe. but you know when I was giving my exam from inside I was smiling as those question were similar to uworld but much easier. when u give exam just don't listen to your negative voice and go through your question well. reread your question and what answer your have selected. it is very easy as compare to uworld, you don't have to get high percentage on uworld, but u need to go through each and every rational and see how to choose the answer right .I only prepare through uworld and mark klimek audio.

1/5/2018 12:07:45 PM
Congratulations, can you send me Mark Klimek Audio: [email protected]

1/5/2018 8:38:41 PM
zgdq454223 wrote:
hi congrats. can u send me Mark K's audio/video
[email protected]

Good evening,

Can you please send me the Mark K video!!
My email address is: [email protected]

I am anxiously waiting please!

Thank you

1/6/2018 12:03:07 PM
Yureky
Hello. Can some body send me the Mark K audios/videos, please? My email is [email protected]

1/6/2018 12:05:29 PM
bflc113528 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

1/9/2018 6:11:30 PM
wow! congrats!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK