PASSED IN 75. PVT experience.

11/16/2017 7:02:20 PM
I just took my nursing exam last Saturday, and found out I passed today. Wanted to share my experience!

STUDYING.
I solely used UWORLD to study, going through all the rationales, doing every question more than once. I didnt feel that Saunders helped at all, and felt that UWORLD gave everything I really needed to know and study.
I did well overall with all the questions, and when I did the 2 practice tests, both times I had high chance of passing. I took it 2 weeks before the test, and then the other 1 week before the test. It was def a confident booster.

NCLEX
The NCLEX was quite hard, i found myself always stuck between two answers. Ive heard, and based off my experience, that if you get a lot of SATA, then its a good sign. I counted my SATA and got 14 out of my 75 questions.
I left the exam feeling like I failed as I felt it was incredibly hard!

PV trick
As soon as I finished the exam, I got home and received the email from Pearson, I then knew I could try the trick. I put in all my information, I was so incredibly nervous to press the button, but thank God it didn't go through! I got the good pop up of 'you can not book an exam at this time.. etc something like that'.
That really eased my mind through waiting for my letter to come in.

4 days later, I received the mail that I passed!

If you have any questions just let me know!

11/16/2017 11:28:18 PM
hey, congratulations!! probably after passing that exam you don't wanna come back here anymore! lol but in case you do, i just wanna ask how were the questions? are they similar to u world questions? is there a lot of questions with "select all that apply"? like on what topic should i focus the most? im taking my exam next week and im freaking out!

11/16/2017 11:28:31 PM
hey, congratulations!! probably after passing that exam you don't wanna come back here anymore! lol but in case you do, i just wanna ask how were the questions? are they similar to u world questions? is there a lot of questions with "select all that apply"? like on what topic should i focus the most? im taking my exam next week and im freaking out!

11/17/2017 12:06:47 AM
pvxh168319 wrote:

The questions were similar to uworld. Biggest thing I got from UWORLD is how it changed how I thought and read and answered questions. Again, I only did UWORLD, and passed so it says a lot. However, I would suggest maybe going through and being more familiar with medication if its a weak area of yours. With SATA, i've heard the more you get, it means the better you are doing. So as I was taking it, I tracked how much SATA I was getting, as I knew it was a good sign if i was getting more.

I was a mess before and after the exam! But as long as you know you have tried your best, God will do the rest!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK