I Passed my NCLEX RN AND you can too!

11/10/2017 3:14:40 PM
I finally passed my the NCLEX- RN on my 9th attempt!! I would like to remind you guys to NEVER give up on yourself!!! I graduate May 2015..Took my NCLEX approximately 1 month later after Kaplan and Failed. Fast forward..I saw FAILED 8 MORE TIMES in the 2 year span. I was devasted and thought I wasted all that money on Nursing school, but my soul wasn't ready to let go..
Until one day I was searching and I found the Rachell Allen Nclex Review. This is what I needed! I did the rachell allen review and U-world and I PASSED and you can too!! I got 75 question, 1 calculation, No EKG, 22 SATA (yes I was counting.. Guys if you need motivation or anything at all please feel free to message me and I will gladly try to help you in any way I can. Trust me I've been there struggling to pass the NCLEX-RN and I've had the kindest souls reach out to me to help me succeed. I just want to return the favor. 😊
To Rachell Allen family, Sir Ryan, Jennie, and Niri,
We did it!! After failing the NCLEX 8 times I had almost lost all hope.. I’m sitting here in tears as I’m writing this..I can’t believe I am done! Thank so much for helping me succeed. I couldn’t have done it without the Rachel Allen family. I visioned myself as a success and today I’m sitting here as an RN. Words can’t express my gratitude towards each and everyone one of you. May god bless you all with health happiness and prosperity! From the bottom of my heart and soul I thank you!!! And I can’t say it enough THANK YOU! With the grace of GOD AND MY FAMILY. Couldn’t have done it without them.

11/14/2017 3:52:47 PM
Im about to take my exam 11/29. My performance says im currently 81% and 99th percentile. Averaging score from 88 - 86% per 75 questions. Do you think I have a good chances of passing? I failed already once last year.

11/17/2017 12:54:04 PM
Scores are great..but passing the nclex is about understanding the content. If you Read the rationales over and over again you’ll be good. I believe in you! Good luck to u!

11/18/2017 4:02:03 PM
ntrk349161 wrote:
I finally passed my the NCLEX- RN on my 9th attempt!! I would like to remind you guys to NEVER give up on yourself!!! I graduate May 2015..Took my NCLEX approximately 1 month later after Kaplan and Failed. Fast forward..I saw FAILED 8 MORE TIMES in the 2 year span. I was devasted and thought I wasted all that money on Nursing school, but my soul wasn't ready to let go..
Until one day I was searching and I found the Rachell Allen Nclex Review. This is what I needed! I did the rachell allen review and U-world and I PASSED and you can too!! I got 75 question, 1 calculation, No EKG, 22 SATA (yes I was counting.. Guys if you need motivation or anything at all please feel free to message me and I will gladly try to help you in any way I can. Trust me I've been there struggling to pass the NCLEX-RN and I've had the kindest souls reach out to me to help me succeed. I just want to return the favor. 😊
We did it!! After failing the NCLEX 8 times I had almost lost all hope.. I’m sitting here in tears as I’m writing this..I can’t believe I am done! Thank so much for helping me succeed. I couldn’t have done it without the Rachel Allen family. I visioned myself as a success and today I’m sitting here as an RN. Words can’t express my gratitude towards each and everyone one of you. May god bless you all with health happiness and prosperity! From the bottom of my heart and soul I thank you!!! And I can’t say it enough THANK YOU! With the grace of GOD AND MY FAMILY. Couldn’t have done it without them.

Took mine & got 75!! But did not get that many select all’s! Waiting to find out my results!! freaking out for sure!!

What is the Rachel Allen review?!

11/20/2017 11:13:34 PM
ntrk349161 wrote:

11/21/2017 5:28:14 PM
ntrk349161 wrote:

11/21/2017 5:29:47 PM
yhtw915361 wrote:
ntrk349161 wrote:

Took mine & got 75!! But did not get that many select all’s! Waiting to find out my results!! freaking out for sure!!

What is the Rachel Allen review?!

pls what is allen review, can i talk to u in live in richmond tx

11/26/2017 1:37:49 PM
pls what is allen review can u email it to me [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK