1st assessment done and my score is disappointing.

11/10/2017 5:58:38 AM
It’s my third week of using Uworld now.For the 1st two weeks I’ve been scoring 40%-50%,which are quiet frustrating.But,I never stop.I always make sure that I’ve answered 75 questions a day and read all the rationales after that. Then,this week I have improved and scored 60%-70% and that when I decided to take my 1st assessment where I scored 44% with a low chance of passing.😔 I still have two weeks to go, I’m still hoping to make it,since I still have 700+ questions remaining to double time because my exam date is fast approaching this december and I can’t move my test date because I’ve used up till the last day of my ATT validity date.Any advice and encouragement?Thanks.

11/10/2017 5:41:10 PM
kjir625288 wrote:
It’s my third week of using Uworld now.For the 1st two weeks I’ve been scoring 40%-50%,which are quiet frustrating.But,I never stop.I always make sure that I’ve answered 75 questions a day and read all the rationales after that. Then,this week I have improved and scored 60%-70% and that when I decided to take my 1st assessment where I scored 44% with a low chance of passing.😔 I still have two weeks to go, I’m still hoping to make it,since I still have 700+ questions remaining to double time because my exam date is fast approaching this december and I can’t move my test date because I’ve used up till the last day of my ATT validity date.Any advice and encouragement?Thanks.

The scores does make you feel disappointed. I was getting similar scores as you. Ranging between the 40-50%. I was also disappointed over the low % on my 1st & 2nd assessment tests. I had less than 3 days to keep studying from the nclex and plow through all my questions and redo all my questions I already had completed. Use your two weeks to continue studying from the questions and don' think about the assessment scores. Go back to your notes and re-study the questions again. I focused on the questions on exam day and did what I have been doing for +1000 questions and passed with 75 questions. You can do this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK