Study partner Needed for Step 1 (Beginner)

8/6/2017 1:09:13 AM
Hello everyone,

I will be preparing for my Step 1 starting next week for the next 9 months in the hopes of getting 250 and above. I will go over everything and review everything from zero. If you are seriously interested in studying with me and another friend of mine through Skype twice a week to review what we have covered each week and discuss it together to understand the concepts and then review FA and UWorld multiple times before the test, then please post your Email or your Skype ID here. Me and my friend live in New Orleans. If you live there, then maybe we can meet twice a week in a library or somewhere else.

Thank you very much.

8/6/2017 7:21:39 PM
Hello
I am looking for the beginner study partner too. I am in san diego, CA. Email: [email protected]
would like to talk with you guys as soon as possible.
Thank you

8/6/2017 7:54:56 PM
himalay wrote:
Hello
I am looking for the beginner study partner too. I am in san diego, CA. Email: [email protected]
would like to talk with you guys as soon as possible.
Thank you

Hello there,

OK, I will meet my friend on Thursday. I will Email you my phone number and when I meet her, we can all talk and agree on a plan and on what days of the week we should meet together to discuss the material we covered the week before. Thank you so much for replying.

8/9/2017 12:08:59 PM
WesalA wrote:
Hello everyone,

I will be preparing for my Step 1 starting next week for the next 9 months in the hopes of getting 250 and above. I will go over everything and review everything from zero. If you are seriously interested in studying with me and another friend of mine through Skype twice a week to review what we have covered each week and discuss it together to understand the concepts and then review FA and UWorld multiple times before the test, then please post your Email or your Skype ID here. Me and my friend live in New Orleans. If you live there, then maybe we can meet twice a week in a library or somewhere else.

Thank you very much.

HI CAN YOU PLEAE ADD ME SKYPE "MANONUCHEKA12" OR [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK