Advice for NCLEX

7/19/2017 5:59:17 PM
Hello future RNs and those who are RNs. I am looking for anyone to give advice who have taken the NCLEX already. I take mine next week (so nervous). I was starting with Kaplan and then decided to stop because I wasn't getting anything from those rationales and heard of Uworld and their rationales are great content review (also like reading the forums and hearing great things from you guys). I am doing ok with uworld I range from 50%-65% on my practice questions, I usually do 75 a day and review it after.However, my question to you all is how to better answer questions on nclex, does doing these questions seem similar to uworlds? I always get stuck on the priority/ who to see first/ what to do first? So if anyone has any advice on answering nclex questions or anything referring to the nclex exam itself (how is it) please comment!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK