Step 1 challenge: FA in 8 days

7/18/2017 10:49:31 PM
Hey! I'm looking for a study partner to read through FA with in just a little over a week. I've budgeted about 3-6 hours per chapter, 2 chapters a day. Naturally, this would be beneficial for both parties if previous passes have already been made through the material (either with review courses, videos, question banks, etc). The goal is to use this as a period to draw concepts together quickly and get into test mode. I'm also aiming to reach those who will be taking the exam in less than a month (sometime between a week from now to mid-Aug). I need someone who is highly focused and mentally strong that can equally motivate me. I do not intend to waste your time so if you would like to study together we do not have to be joined at the hip; we'll study together for as little or as long as you are able. Will be starting in 1-2 days, feel free to direct message me as well!
edited by on 7/18/2017

7/19/2017 4:16:39 PM
hey am interested, i've been through FA and just need to go through it very fast, you can add me on skype, my skpe id is ovadose8 what's your skype id?

7/19/2017 9:54:14 PM
mlhs890054 wrote:
hey am interested, i've been through FA and just need to go through it very fast, you can add me on skype, my skpe id is ovadose8 what's your skype id?

I sent you a message in your UW inbox

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK