Passed in 75!

7/17/2017 12:27:37 PM
Took NCLEX on 7/15/17, got the “good popup” using the Pearson Vue trick, still wasn’t convinced until I got my license number from my BON early this morning!

I used UWorld for about two weeks or so before my test, and I felt that it really prepared me for the types of questions I got on NCLEX. I got alot of SATA, which I got plenty of practice with in UWorld. I read every single rationale, and wrote down things that I thought I might forget. The level of difficulty on the NCLEX was similar to that of UWorld, and I really appreciated how similar the UWorld interface was to the actual NCLEX. I had a Saunders book and another NCLEX review book, but they ended up being paperweights and I only opened them once or twice.

My first assessment I got a low 50 percent with a “boarderline” chance of passing. I went through the entire qbank before taking the second assessment, after which I got a 69% “very high chance of passing”. My overall percentage for the qbank was about 58%. Don’t focus too much on those numbers, focus on learning the rationales and practicing your test taking strategies.

Thanks UWorld!!!

7/17/2017 2:57:17 PM
Omg congrats!
What state did you take your boards?

I took mine in CA on 7/10/2017 and still waiting on a result. Tried the PVT and got the good pop twice. Once 4 hours and then once 24 hours after. This waiting is killing me!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK