Passed in 75 after getting "Borderline"

7/14/2017 10:50:01 AM
Don't lose hope! I just graduated from school while working a FT day job in an office, being a husband and dad and having our 2nd child while in school. I had about 2 weeks to prepare for taking the NCLEX on July 10th, after graduating in mid May. I had no plan in place. I heard about Uworld, and the rest is history. I did as many questions as I could and had my Davis 7th edition book for stuff I wanted to look up further. I found a great set of notes someone made to help remember stuff that was 38 pages long. That's all I had. I had limited time but was still able to do a couple hours of questions at a time. Do the questions! The look and feel of Uworld is so similar to the real test! I think Uworld questions are harder so it definitely prepares you. I had like 10-12 SATA, 3 put in orders, 2 ECG questions, and the rest multiple choice. I zoomed through it and when the computer shut off at 75 I thought I failed! I felt to uneasy. I did the trick, got the good pop-up but still was doubtful until I checked the quick results. All I'm saying is that you can do this! if someone like me can do it with limited time, YOU GOT THIS! Huge huge shout out to Uworld!!!

7/18/2017 3:40:59 PM
Congratulations RN! Now time to celebrate! What were your uworld test percentages? I'm scoring consistently in the 50s. I'm reading rationales and understanding them. However every test I take is in the 50s. My nclex is in one week.

Good luck with your career!

7/18/2017 4:30:34 PM
I was getting the same. As long as you are reading the rationales and understanding them you should be good. For the most part I flew through the exam without even noticing. I was "in the zone". I don't know a single person that didn't think they failed after taking it, lol. It's just the nature of the beast. Do as many questions as you can. rest the day before and just go in like a boss and leave like a boss. You got this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK