Passed NCLEX in 86-89 questions

7/14/2017 4:55:58 AM
Took the Boards 7/11/2017 in the morning, and I found out today @ 1:00 am I passed!!!
Thank You God and Jesus.
UWorld helped alot and I thought UWorld was a lot harder than the Boards. I could not tell if I was getting a high level difficult question or an average question from the computer. I was trying to figure it out because I thought they were trick questions because UWorld prepares you , and I was already blurting out the answer before looking at the choices. I just did what people said to do, and read all the rationale whether you get it right or wrong.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!

7/14/2017 10:26:43 AM
gcqh600499 wrote:
Took the Boards 7/11/2017 in the morning, and I found out today @ 1:00 am I passed!!!
Thank You God and Jesus.
UWorld helped alot and I thought UWorld was a lot harder than the Boards. I could not tell if I was getting a high level difficult question or an average question from the computer. I was trying to figure it out because I thought they were trick questions because UWorld prepares you , and I was already blurting out the answer before looking at the choices. I just did what people said to do, and read all the rationale whether you get it right or wrong.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Awww, Congratulations, I take mine July 26th. I am freaking out already, somedays I score higher on the banks, in the 70's somedays in the low 40's. Ok So at what point do i know whether am ready or not? My first assessment i ran out of time and scored 44%, very low percentage of passing nclex, i have not done the second assessment, also i will be finishing the whole bank today, i have about 50 question left. i have a full note sheet already jotted down. Any advice please. Did u use another resources?. I am using mark klemic audio lecture as well.

Congrats once again!!

7/14/2017 12:06:01 PM
I passed in 75 without use of any other resource other than U World. You got this. just go over your notes and rationales. You will be fine, Nurse!!

7/14/2017 12:51:31 PM
bqbs562780 wrote:
I passed in 75 without use of any other resource other than U World. You got this. just go over your notes and rationales. You will be fine, Nurse!!

Thanks so much!1

7/14/2017 3:21:09 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
gcqh600499 wrote:
Thank You God and Jesus.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Awww, Congratulations, I take mine July 26th. I am freaking out already, somedays I score higher on the banks, in the 70's somedays in the low 40's. Ok So at what point do i know whether am ready or not? My first assessment i ran out of time and scored 44%, very low percentage of passing nclex, i have not done the second assessment, also i will be finishing the whole bank today, i have about 50 question left. i have a full note sheet already jotted down. Any advice please. Did u use another resources?. I am using mark klemic audio lecture as well.

Congrats once again!!

7/14/2017 7:45:08 PM
Took the NCLEX today and it shut off around 85 questions. Got a good pop-up using the PVT. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I can definitely say that UWorld prepared me extremely well for the exam. The screen layout was identical which relieved much of the stress of having to figure out how to navigate the system. Additionally, the questions on the NCLEX seemed easier than UWorld. Everytime I got a similar question as to one I saw on UWorld, I would think back to the rationale. Going to be a nervous wreck for the next 36 hours.
edited by on 7/14/2017

7/14/2017 8:49:42 PM
svto780824 wrote:
Took the NCLEX today and it shut off around 85 questions. Got a good pop-up using the PVT. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I can definitely say that UWorld prepared me extremely well for the exam. The screen layout was identical which relieved much of the stress of having to figure out how to navigate the system. Additionally, the questions on the NCLEX seemed easier than UWorld. Everytime I got a similar question as to one I saw on UWorld, I would think back to the rationale. Going to be a nervous wreck for the next 36 hours.
edited by on 7/14/2017

Praying for u dear,
Kp us posted? Did u try the PVT?

7/15/2017 3:25:36 PM
gcqh600499 wrote:
Thank You God and Jesus.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Congrats to all your hard work! Does anyone know what the average performance score is needed to pass the NCLEX?

7/16/2017 9:31:09 AM
adzo976558 wrote:
svto780824 wrote:
edited by on 7/14/2017

Praying for u dear,
Kp us posted? Did u try the PVT?

7/16/2017 9:32:49 AM
I PASSED! 🎉 Thanks UWorld!

7/18/2017 7:26:44 PM
ervf838906 wrote:
gcqh600499 wrote:
Thank You God and Jesus.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Congrats to all your hard work! Does anyone know what the average performance score is needed to pass the NCLEX?

7/18/2017 7:28:30 PM
ervf838906 wrote:
gcqh600499 wrote:
Thank You God and Jesus.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!

7/18/2017 9:57:10 PM
I'm 70 questions away from completing the entire Qbank. I test on July 31, and if I told you I'm not SCARED as heck I'll be lying. Unfortunately, I didn't pass my first NCLEX attempt after completing 265 questions. My result stated I was near passing - so frustrating. Before I used Kaplan, and desire to switch to U World which I LOVE!!!!

Please pray for me and feel free to leave me any advice. Good luck with your studies and Congrats on your achievements

7/19/2017 6:31:51 PM
Praying for you, also took NCLEX-RN previously and went to 265. Trust UWorld and read and understand rationales even if you got it right. Passed at 86 questions last week and received my license today!
Trust yourself.
Good Luck

7/19/2017 10:57:01 PM
guhb842402 wrote:
I'm 70 questions away from completing the entire Qbank. I test on July 31, and if I told you I'm not SCARED as heck I'll be lying. Unfortunately, I didn't pass my first NCLEX attempt after completing 265 questions. My result stated I was near passing - so frustrating. Before I used Kaplan, and desire to switch to U World which I LOVE!!!!

Please pray for me and feel free to leave me any advice. Good luck with your studies and Congrats on your achievements

Good luck and prayer has been sent to the mighty one above including the NCLEX gods, if there are any. Let us know how you do.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK