Need Nclex advice scoring 50's in u world

7/13/2017 5:03:42 PM
Hey Guys,

I have been using u world off and on to study while incorporating kaplan as well. My scores on Uword range in the 50's. I cannot seem to do better than the 50's. Has anyone scored in the 50's and passed NCLEX?

Thank you

7/14/2017 4:41:58 AM
Just found out I passed this morning @ 1:00 a.m. on the California Board of Nursing.
I was scoring on Uworld mid 50's and on the first assessment, and was borderline of passing, I took the second assessment a week later and was @ high chance of passing. I was also using Kaplan first and then tried UWorld and found the rationales were better. UWorld's questions were harder than Kaplan's too. I also had 600 questions left I didnt do before I took the boards 7/11/17.(Basically I stopped using Kaplan) I was also at the 46-48 percentile, and I did not understand how some people were scoring 70's. As someone mentioned in one of the threads, when he took the exam, UWorld is harder than NCLEX-RN and he was laughing at the questions thrown at him by the NCLEX. I saw the same thing while taking the test and thought they were trick questions and also wondered if they were below average questions. I finished at 86-89 questions and happy and thanked Jesus and God I passed. A DREAM FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!
Don't get discouraged and just read the rationales even if you get them wrong.

7/19/2017 11:43:41 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK