IF TOU WANT TO PASS NCLEX, READ CAREFULLY/

7/13/2017 4:35:00 AM
Pay RAPT attention to this article if you article. I FAILED NCLEX TWICE WITH UWORLD. FAILED ONE WITH KAPLAN,FAILED ONCE WITH TWICE WITH SAUNDERS AND BUT MY QUICK RESULT CHECK YESTERDAY, SHOWED PASS WITH LIPPINCOTTE THE POINT. I am I saying Lippincott the point make me pass? far from it. BUT at the same time, I will recommend the point Lippincott to anyone that has used uworld and did not pass. NOW this is what I did to pass:
(1) I told myself I can do it (prep myself)
(2) I started answering questions anywhere I can find them
(3) I focused on Lippincott the point ( the your questions continue to get harder until your ability is determined). Then I have the chance to do quizzes on my weak areas. Do not focused solely on rationale, that is what make uworld overwhelming folks. Uworld will give you foundation but does not really teach you critical thinking strategy to answer nclex questions in the actual exam. NOW THE BEST PART IS THIS:
(4) I FORGOT ABOUT THE TIME, I TOOK MY TIME. I SPENT 2HOURS ON 46 QUESTIONS. BY QUESTIONS 75TH, I HAD SPENT 3.5 HOURS. SINCE THE COMPUTER DID NOT SHUT OFF, I KNEW I WAS STILL IN THE GAME. I NEVER ALLOW MY ANXIETY TO TAKE CONTROL. THIS IS NOT A SPEED EXAM. BY QUESTION 145, I HAD LESS THAN 1 HOUR TO GO. I DIDNT CARE. IF I DONT KNOW A QUESTION, I TAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS. MY SATA AND DELEGATION QUESTIONS WAS COMING BETWEEN 4-6 QUESTIONS APART. I HAD 38 SATA AND UNCOUNTABLE APPLICATION QUESTIONS. NO SINGLE CAL. I ANSWERED QUESTION NUMBER 171th AT 30 SECONDS BEFORE MY TIME RAN OUT. finally, u must be able to know what is going on in each scenario (question) in front of you. If you don't know an answer, I consider safety option to the patient. NOTE: some SATA questions have all options correct, so don't doubt yourself. After 5 trials, I am about to be an RN. I cannot endorse only uworld but try many recourses until u find what works. If you need anymore information reply/message me.

7/18/2017 6:42:39 PM
Can you give more info about passpoint...thx

7/19/2017 8:25:38 AM
HillsRN wrote:
Can you give more info about passpoint...thx

TYPE PASS POINT LIPPINCOTTE ON GOOGLE.
BUY IT AND USE IT. I USE IT FOR 3WEEKS AND I PASS THE NCLEX

7/19/2017 3:58:26 PM
Hi congrats. im not going to give up as well. I did the exam twice and want to sit it for august. been out of nursing school for 8 years. What happens after your third try? what does the board say you have to do differently?, did you have to do remedial courses?

7/24/2017 7:21:18 PM
Hi, reading your post gave me little confident. I took the multiple times. Once under Florida with Kaplan and failed heard about Uworld and took the broads twice under NY using Uworld and failed. I agree with you that Uworld rationale is awesome but can be overwhelming. I did all the question with uworld and newly all the incorrect one and then took the SIM 1and 2 that told me i have a VERY HIGH chance of passing between 86-96%. Wen tin with confidence on 7/24/17 took my test ran out of time on 195 question and STILL FAILED. Cried like hell and told myself I wont go back and just stick to what I'm working as now. But after reading your post (which another friend) also recommenced to do the PASSPOINT Im feeling ready to get back in the game again and give the NCLEX another try.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK