need a serious study partner for UW and CCS

7/1/2017 7:56:07 AM
Hi everyone I am in need of a sp asap preferably female, regular basis every day who can fix a time. I will be regular and if not possible to come for the session let you know early so that your time won't be wasted, my plan is to take exam end of September did uw once did CCS few questions all offline ,anyone interested please contact me .want to go thru UW one system and CCS same system together same day that will be helpful one of my friend who took step 3 suggested me that.who ever is up to this please let me know.I have a new subscription.My skype is doc.ani
Thanks

7/10/2017 1:44:08 AM
hi! are you still looking for step 3 sp?

7/12/2017 2:56:05 PM
Dr.ani wrote:
Hi everyone I am in need of a sp asap preferably female, regular basis every day who can fix a time. I will be regular and if not possible to come for the session let you know early so that your time won't be wasted, my plan is to take exam end of September did uw once did CCS few questions all offline ,anyone interested please contact me .want to go thru UW one system and CCS same system together same day that will be helpful one of my friend who took step 3 suggested me that.who ever is up to this please let me know.I have a new subscription.My skype is doc.ani
Thanks

I am interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK