NCLEX in less then a week

5/24/2017 3:26:47 PM
Hi everyone I'm writing my NCLEX exam on May 30th I'm a repeat test taker. any last minute advice? My average on uworld is 89% did both of the assessments got 98 percentile and 99 percentile on the second one. Did Kaplan practice test in the back of the book got 88%, NCLEX mastery have 84%, NCSBN course got 85%. I'm just going over the questions and rations that I got wrong now. I'm praying I pass this time around, have spent a lot of time going over content. not sure what else to do. any advice please!
Thanks

5/24/2017 4:17:39 PM
Lindsay64902226 wrote:
Hi everyone I'm writing my NCLEX exam on May 30th I'm a repeat test taker. any last minute advice? My average on uworld is 89% did both of the assessments got 98 percentile and 99 percentile on the second one. Did Kaplan practice test in the back of the book got 88%, NCLEX mastery have 84%, NCSBN course got 85%. I'm just going over the questions and rations that I got wrong now. I'm praying I pass this time around, have spent a lot of time going over content. not sure what else to do. any advice please!
Thanks

Hi There,

I just wanted to clarify your statements, you indicated that your average score on uworld is 89% is this information under PERFORMANCE- REPORT ( there is a difference between RANK VS. PERCENTILE) ? you can see the comparison to the rest of who has taken it there with 2 lines- one that is yours, and the other the rest. If this is correct an 89% exceed BEYOND the average.

As far as the assessments- it tells you which level you are below, borderline, high, very high - are you able to see that?
edited by on 5/24/2017

5/24/2017 5:14:07 PM
yes 89% overall on uworld bank.
I got 85% on the first assessment =98 percentile and I got the same on the second assessment. both said very high chance of passing. I have been studying a lot and feel confident in answering nclex type questions. just getting a little nervous now that my exam is less then a week away.

5/24/2017 5:18:08 PM
yes 89% overall 99 percentile in uworld bank, and 85% on both assessments 98 and 99 percentile. I feel confident answering questions. Just anxious and a little nervous about taking the nclex.

Hi There,

I just wanted to clarify your statements, you indicated that your average score on uworld is 89% is this information under PERFORMANCE- REPORT ( there is a difference between RANK VS. PERCENTILE) ? you can see the comparison to the rest of who has taken it there with 2 lines- one that is yours, and the other the rest. If this is correct an 89% exceed BEYOND the average.

As far as the assessments- it tells you which level you are below, borderline, high, very high - are you able to see that?
edited by on 5/24/2017[/quote]

5/24/2017 7:09:21 PM
I understand, I will be testing very soon as well. To be honest, those scores are quite high the average on the uworld bank is 51% with that being said it seems as if you did everything you can to prepare yourself with nclex.

You may do Lacharity if you wish, I was able to complete it quickly all chapters and roughly 2 case studies. It will really focus your mind on those delegation questions and a little bit of SATA.

Last minute tips I guess is to keep in mind are:
1) lab values: adult + pediatrics,
2) priority vs secondary level care
3) A+I , safe + effective, here and now, least invasive, physical + killer answers.
4) Maslow's Hierarchy
5) Nursing Process
6) ABC'S ( safety)

Hope this makes sense, it just a quick reference I use to answer and it most often nails it each time. good luck!

I would love to send something on UWORLD as a PDF file but I have no idea how to since this thing has no attachments that we can put on it.

[quote=Lindsay64902226]yes 89% overall 99 percentile in uworld bank, and 85% on both assessments 98 and 99 percentile. I feel confident answering questions. Just anxious and a little nervous about taking the nclex.

Hi There,

edited by on 5/24/2017[/quote][/quote]

5/24/2017 7:47:15 PM
Lindsay64902226 wrote:
Thanks

is this your first time answering uworld? the scores are really high, i think you are very prepared for the nclex.

5/24/2017 9:20:29 PM
no I did uworld on the last nclex I took, but I rushed it a bit. this time I took my time and my average has gone up so much. I just hope this is the last time and I pass.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK