SP for repetitive drilling for Step 2CK - 2-3X/WK

5/12/2017 2:11:08 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a SP 2-3x per week for a couples hours to drill or quiz each other on information for USMLE Step CK. For me its beneficial to be quizzed in on diseases in a systematic fashion in order to solidify it in my brain. Ideally I'd like to cover a subject each time we meet. Thanks. Let me know your thoughts if you're interested or if you find something else working better.

Thanks!

5/12/2017 6:34:46 PM
Hi I am interested! My goal -250! I am on my second run for MTB..can we start asap? Whats your skype?
edited by on 5/12/2017
edited by on 5/12/2017

5/13/2017 3:23:39 AM
Interested, but curious how we could cover a subject in one session and what material we would use for the drills?

SoPa33424501 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a SP 2-3x per week for a couples hours to drill or quiz each other on information for USMLE Step CK. For me its beneficial to be quizzed in on diseases in a systematic fashion in order to solidify it in my brain. Ideally I'd like to cover a subject each time we meet. Thanks. Let me know your thoughts if you're interested or if you find something else working better.

Thanks!

5/13/2017 2:08:51 PM
im looking for a sp for my final run. exam in a few weeks. email me on [email protected]! my timezone is CST in the US

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK