Voucher for observership from amo oppurtunities

5/6/2017 12:09:08 AM
Hello,

My USA visa has been denied thrice. I have reserved my observership with amo oppurtunities for a month, but due to visa issues I cant use it. I have voucher of 1000 usd for one month observership from AMO oppurtunities (you can choose your own city, branch and month for observership). If anybody is interested in buying the vocher, please contact me.

Also, check their website for more details.
Price is negotiable. I am asking for 900$ for 1000$ voucher.

5/6/2017 6:57:50 PM
Hi,
Pls I am interested in the voucher
How much last are u ready to offer
How do I pay you?

5/6/2017 6:58:39 PM
tessaract wrote:
Hello,

My USA visa has been denied thrice. I have reserved my observership with amo oppurtunities for a month, but due to visa issues I cant use it. I have voucher of 1000 usd for one month observership from AMO oppurtunities (you can choose your own city, branch and month for observership). If anybody is interested in buying the vocher, please contact me.

5/12/2017 2:04:42 PM
tessaract wrote:
Hello,

5/12/2017 2:05:35 PM
tessaract wrote:
Hello

5/12/2017 2:07:08 PM
tessaract wrote:
Hello,

hi i am interested i the voucher. how does the voucher work.??

5/19/2017 1:27:14 PM
tessaract wrote:
Hello,

5/19/2017 1:28:24 PM
tessaract wrote:
Hello,

hi. i am interested in the voucher. is the voucher for observer or for hands -on experiece??

5/19/2017 5:11:10 PM
ame0203 wrote:
tessaract wrote:
Hello,

hi. i am interested in the voucher. is the voucher for observer or for hands -on experiece??

You can use it for either observership or hands on experience.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK