It all ended in Praise!! My NCLEX STORY

4/23/2017 11:32:19 PM
I have looked forward to this day for a while now. It’s been almost 3 years since graduation in 2014 and 5 attempts later, I finally can say, I beat the NCLEX BEAST!! All Praise and Glory to Jesus who made it possible.
A summary of my journey- 1st attempt I signed up for KAPLAN and it was a total waste of my money. Fast forward 2 attempts later, a friend told me about UWORLD, I was skeptical cos I had already been through several – Saunders, La Charity and delegation book, NCSBN, HURST, REMAR review, happy nclex etc. and still failed. After my 3rd try, I decided to quit assuming all reviews are the same and just give it a try.
I used UWORLD as my main tool alongside Mark Klimex audio. My scores were looking pretty good. I was scoring in the 50s, 60s and 70s so I felt comfortable and I scheduled my exams but failed yet again. At this point, I didn’t know what else to do, I had no one to turn to as I had shut every one out. I had done everything I felt I was supposed to do, my family had suffered neglect, I had become bitter and angry and needed answers. What exactly is going on? What is responsible for my failing streak? UWORLD was supposed to the final stop, why did I fail again?
I started reading other postings on the forum on how people used UWORLD and what made them successful. Only then did I realize that my approach had been wrong all along. THOSE RATIONALES MAKE OR BREAK YOU. I had not paid as much attention to understand the rationales so I wasn’t getting the most out of the program.
As I entered into March, for every testimony I read on the forum, I told myself – IT’S MY TURN NEXT!!!
I scheduled my exams for Wednesday April 19th – 2 pm and armed with my new discovered tool, I prepared.
D-Day- circa 213 questions in the longest 6 hours of my life, I came out of the testing center drained, scared and worried. All I could say to God was – Lord, show me mercy. I honestly could not imagine going through the pain again.
I refused to pay for the quick result but by the weekend I couldn’t take it anymore so I logged on to my state BON site and my name popped up. “When the lord turns the captivity of zion, we were like those that dream…. “it felt like a dream but alas, it was real!! I cried so hard it was ridiculous. God did it for me. He gave me the strength and courage to carry on. UWORLD and Mark Klimex helped me with the tools I needed.
PRAISE GOD!! MY TURN FINALLY CAME!!
If you are discouraged, just know that you can do this. If God could help me beat this, He can do the same for you as well.
If there is anything you can take away from this post- just remember:
1) Trust GOD- He can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or imagine
2) Trust yourself- Don’t give up (U can’t afford to). You may fall but don’t stay down. GET UP, DUST YOURSELF AND STAND AGAIN.
3) Keep your head up.
4) Again – TRUST God cos ultimately, HE IS IN CHARGE!!
He makes ALL things beautiful in His Time. You are the next RN!!
Thanks to all that came back to share their stories, u have encouraged thousands, u can’t even imagine!! Your story(s) encouraged me to keep going. God Bless You all.
I just shared my story and i hope it encourages someone as well.

4/24/2017 1:09:37 PM
Congrats! and thank you for sharing your story. I did Kaplan the first two times and it was garbage. I also reviewed Hurst videos a couple of times. I'm hoping and praying that this third attempt be my last. Right now I'm using UWorld only. Although it's my third and was your fifth i feel as exhausted as you sound before passing. I talk to God everyday about this and feel like it is consuming me every minute of the day and consuming my prayers. I'm working on surrendering it all to Him. I don't know how I can keep going if I don't pass this time. It is taking a lot of time away from my family and from moving forward. Hopefully next month I can have my praise report!

4/24/2017 2:35:36 PM
miax751037 wrote:
Congrats! and thank you for sharing your story. I did Kaplan the first two times and it was garbage. I also reviewed Hurst videos a couple of times. I'm hoping and praying that this third attempt be my last. Right now I'm using UWorld only. Although it's my third and was your fifth i feel as exhausted as you sound before passing. I talk to God everyday about this and feel like it is consuming me every minute of the day and consuming my prayers. I'm working on surrendering it all to Him. I don't know how I can keep going if I don't pass this time. It is taking a lot of time away from my family and from moving forward. Hopefully next month I can have my praise report!

Thank You so much!! I know it can get overwhelming but don't let it weight u down. You will have your praise report for sure! You are next!!
Praying for everyone needing a miracle as well.
Take care.. keep it going. U can do this!!

4/24/2017 8:49:28 PM
Congratulations ! Happy for you

how many months did you study for your winning chance?
Enjoy the moment

4/24/2017 9:22:59 PM
qhua817048 wrote:

Enjoy the moment

Thank You so much!!
I studied intensively for 2.5 months. I tried to take a break during the week though and i used just those 2 resources mentioned.

Thanks a lot again and wishing you all the best!!

4/24/2017 9:37:01 PM
Kaychi wrote:
qhua817048 wrote:

Enjoy the moment

Thank You so much!!
I studied intensively for 2.5 months. I tried to take a break during the week though and i used just those 2 resources mentioned.

i wished i had your fighting spirit. i had a question though once you read the rationale did you still researched more on that disease or just what the uworld has given?

youre welcome

4/24/2017 10:46:31 PM
Kaychi wrote:
I have looked forward to this day for a while now. It’s been almost 3 years since graduation in 2014 and 5 attempts later, I finally can say, I beat the NCLEX BEAST!! All Praise and Glory to Jesus who made it possible.
A summary of my journey- 1st attempt I signed up for KAPLAN and it was a total waste of my money. Fast forward 2 attempts later, a friend told me about UWORLD, I was skeptical cos I had already been through several – Saunders, La Charity and delegation book, NCSBN, HURST, REMAR review, happy nclex etc. and still failed. After my 3rd try, I decided to quit assuming all reviews are the same and just give it a try.
I used UWORLD as my main tool alongside Mark Klimex audio. My scores were looking pretty good. I was scoring in the 50s, 60s and 70s so I felt comfortable and I scheduled my exams but failed yet again. At this point, I didn’t know what else to do, I had no one to turn to as I had shut every one out. I had done everything I felt I was supposed to do, my family had suffered neglect, I had become bitter and angry and needed answers. What exactly is going on? What is responsible for my failing streak? UWORLD was supposed to the final stop, why did I fail again?
I started reading other postings on the forum on how people used UWORLD and what made them successful. Only then did I realize that my approach had been wrong all along. THOSE RATIONALES MAKE OR BREAK YOU. I had not paid as much attention to understand the rationales so I wasn’t getting the most out of the program.
As I entered into March, for every testimony I read on the forum, I told myself – IT’S MY TURN NEXT!!!
I scheduled my exams for Wednesday April 19th – 2 pm and armed with my new discovered tool, I prepared.
D-Day- circa 213 questions in the longest 6 hours of my life, I came out of the testing center drained, scared and worried. All I could say to God was – Lord, show me mercy. I honestly could not imagine going through the pain again.
I refused to pay for the quick result but by the weekend I couldn’t take it anymore so I logged on to my state BON site and my name popped up. “When the lord turns the captivity of zion, we were like those that dream…. “it felt like a dream but alas, it was real!! I cried so hard it was ridiculous. God did it for me. He gave me the strength and courage to carry on. UWORLD and Mark Klimex helped me with the tools I needed.
If you are discouraged, just know that you can do this. If God could help me beat this, He can do the same for you as well.
1) Trust GOD- He can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or imagine
2) Trust yourself- Don’t give up (U can’t afford to). You may fall but don’t stay down. GET UP, DUST YOURSELF AND STAND AGAIN.
3) Keep your head up.
Thanks to all that came back to share their stories, u have encouraged thousands, u can’t even imagine!! Your story(s) encouraged me to keep going. God Bless You all.

4/24/2017 10:47:55 PM
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

How can I get Mark Klimex audio email me please [email protected] thank you I really need your massage

4/25/2017 11:33:38 PM
qhua817048 wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
qhua817048 wrote:

Enjoy the moment

Thank You so much!!

i wished i had your fighting spirit. i had a question though once you read the rationale did you still researched more on that disease or just what the uworld has given?

youre welcome

It all depends on how much information was given in the rationale. i handled each case differently. Sometimes i researched further, or discussed with a friend . Other times, the information from uworld was sufficient. 90% of the time i trusted uworld information cos honestly i was tired of picking up those oversized text books all the time.
Hope this helps.
wrt having a fighting spirit, i think we all have it in us. Trust me . U can do this!!

4/25/2017 11:35:13 PM
vokg717796 wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

How can I get Mark Klimex audio email me please [email protected] thank you I really need your massage

I will forward what i have. Expect my email.
Good luck!

4/26/2017 1:09:47 AM
Congratulations to you! All your hardwork paid off!

Hopefully I can be like you this coming June. This will be my 2nd time taking the NCLEX.

I just have a question for you, about the Mark Klimek Audio, I used to have it on my dropbox but lost it.
Do you mind if I ask you for a copy of it. I got to listen to the 1st and half of 2nd then poof* gone
I will really appreciate it if you can!
this is my email [email protected].
Anyways Congratulations again!

4/26/2017 1:12:16 AM
I love to hear great testimonies. Praise God. I am praying for wisdom. Your testimony is very encouraging. I am planning to take the Nclex in May. I have been studying since mid January with mostly U world. I am taking my time because I was not educated in the U.S. I graduated in 2002. I am still building my confidence before I take the test. Can you also share with me Mark k audio. my email is [email protected] Thank you!

4/27/2017 12:32:40 AM
Congratulations!! Awesome to hear stories like yours. I pm'd you, Kaychi.

4/27/2017 9:04:27 PM
olme629240 wrote:

Hopefully I can be like you this coming June. This will be my 2nd time taking the NCLEX.

I just have a question for you, about the Mark Klimek Audio, I used to have it on my dropbox but lost it.
Do you mind if I ask you for a copy of it. I got to listen to the 1st and half of 2nd then poof* gone

Thank You!
Not sure how to share from Drop box cos thats where i have mine saved as well. Will try tonight to see if i can figure it out.

Thanks

4/27/2017 9:08:19 PM
vwot948227 wrote:
I love to hear great testimonies. Praise God. I am praying for wisdom. Your testimony is very encouraging. I am planning to take the Nclex in May. I have been studying since mid January with mostly U world. I am taking my time because I was not educated in the U.S. I graduated in 2002. I am still building my confidence before I take the test. Can you also share with me Mark k audio. my email is [email protected] Thank you!

Thank You so much!! You too will have your testimony by May. I will also send it to you once i can figure it out

4/27/2017 9:09:33 PM
wzlg577659 wrote:
Congratulations!! Awesome to hear stories like yours. I pm'd you, Kaychi.

Thanks!!

4/27/2017 9:31:00 PM
Kaychi wrote:
olme629240 wrote:

Thank You!
Not sure how to share from Drop box cos thats where i have mine saved as well. Will try tonight to see if i can figure it out.

Thanks

4/27/2017 9:31:40 PM
Kaychi wrote:
olme629240 wrote:

Thank You!

Thanks

7/13/2017 7:44:04 AM
Congratulations we sure serve a mighty God!!! I just graduated from nursing school and I'm now using uworld, I'm feeling so worthless and frustrated because its like I don't know anything based on the scores that I'm getting. I'm planning on taking the boards in mid August and its very nerve rocking.

7/17/2017 8:25:02 PM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to attempt to ease some people's anxiety because I know I enjoyed reading these forums before my NCLEX exam. I just took the exam today, (7/17/17) did the PVT, received the good pop up, and I believe I passed in 75 questions with lots of SATA! I almost exclusively used Uworld to prepare. Some of information on the exam I had not really seen before but Uworld helped me to think critically and become confident with SATA questions.

I studied Uworld the month before my exam doing about 150 questions a day. I ended with about 60% total average on Uworld website and got "a very high chance of passing" for both of my practice tests. I took hand notes on questions (wrong or right) and went through those hand notes at the end (sort of wish I had studied hand notes day of or day after writing them but I procrastinated). I then went back and did some of the questions I got wrong which put my total average to about 67%. I did the online Hurst course over a month ago and found that although some of the information was helpful, it did not help one think critically in order to pass the NCLEX. Hurst still had useful information but I believe using Uworld and studying with it correctly can get you a passing score in 75 questions!!! Good luck and remain calm, don't overthink!

7/29/2017 4:39:12 PM
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

7/29/2017 4:40:57 PM
Kaychi wrote:
qhua817048 wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
qhua817048 wrote:

Enjoy the moment

Thank You so much!!

youre welcome

It all depends on how much information was given in the rationale. i handled each case differently. Sometimes i researched further, or discussed with a friend . Other times, the information from uworld was sufficient. 90% of the time i trusted uworld information cos honestly i was tired of picking up those oversized text books all the time.
Hope this helps.
wrt having a fighting spirit, i think we all have it in us. Trust me . U can do this!!

7/30/2017 2:31:30 AM
Hi
Please send me Mark Kl audio
[email protected]
Thank you!

7/31/2017 11:02:06 AM
vwot948227 wrote:

Hi future Nurse. Could you please text me in private about where you took your nursing degree and what agency you used to evaluate your credentials please.
Thank you so much !
God bless

8/7/2017 2:04:13 PM
Kaychi wrote:
vokg717796 wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

I will forward what i have. Expect my email.
Good luck!

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK