4pm-10pm EST SP for FA Flashcards 1000 cards Daily

4/5/2017 9:43:55 PM
Hello, I am looking for a serious and motivated Skype study partner to do high volume of cards with until my exam in a month and half. If you are committed, consistent and motivated please, message me. I do not intend to slow down so, only message if you are going to stick through, will be consistent, punctual and are motivated to cover a lot of ground.

The goal is to cover a lot of ground everyday until we master the entire book. I am only available from 4pm-9pm eastern so, please only message if 4pm-10pm eastern time zone (NY) works for you as I have no flexibility in my schedule. Please, message me your skype i.d or post it below.

Thanks and best of luck!
edited by on 4/6/2017

4/6/2017 1:04:58 AM
woji934848 wrote:
Hello, I am looking for a serious and motivated study partner to do high volume of cards with until my exam in a month and half. If you are committed, consistent and motivated please, message me. I do not intend to slow down so, only message if you are going to stick through, will be consistent, punctual and are motivated to cover a lot of ground. The goal is to cover a lot of ground everyday until we master the entire book. I am only available from 4pm-9pm eastern so, please only message if 4pm-10pm eastern time zone (NY) works for you as I have no flexibility in my schedule.

Thanks and best of luck!

4/6/2017 1:06:13 AM
DocCM wrote:
woji934848 wrote:
Hello, I am looking for a serious and motivated study partner to do high volume of cards with until my exam in a month and half. If you are committed, consistent and motivated please, message me. I do not intend to slow down so, only message if you are going to stick through, will be consistent, punctual and are motivated to cover a lot of ground. The goal is to cover a lot of ground everyday until we master the entire book. I am only available from 4pm-9pm eastern so, please only message if 4pm-10pm eastern time zone (NY) works for you as I have no flexibility in my schedule.

Thanks and best of luck!

Hey I'm interested my email is [email protected]

4/6/2017 6:02:06 PM
Hello, I am interested, pls message me and let me know the details. Thanks.

e-mail: [email protected]

4/11/2017 7:55:12 PM
woji934848 wrote:
Hello, I am looking for a serious and motivated Skype study partner to do high volume of cards with until my exam in a month and half. If you are committed, consistent and motivated please, message me. I do not intend to slow down so, only message if you are going to stick through, will be consistent, punctual and are motivated to cover a lot of ground.

The goal is to cover a lot of ground everyday until we master the entire book. I am only available from 4pm-9pm eastern so, please only message if 4pm-10pm eastern time zone (NY) works for you as I have no flexibility in my schedule. Please, message me your skype i.d or post it below.

Thanks and best of luck!
edited by on 4/6/2017

4/11/2017 7:55:43 PM
DocCM wrote:
woji934848 wrote:

Thanks and best of luck!

4/11/2017 7:57:52 PM
Please add me my email is [email protected] my skype sandra.spraker88

DocCM wrote:
woji934848 wrote:

Thanks and best of luck!

4/13/2017 10:40:21 AM
I'm interested pls add me [email protected]

4/16/2017 11:22:02 AM
woji934848 wrote:

Thanks and best of luck!
edited by on 4/6/2017

4/16/2017 11:23:32 AM
woji934848 wrote:

Thanks and best of luck!
edited by on 4/6/2017

Did you find someone yet ? I am in rotations from 8-5pm .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK