Skype SP

3/13/2017 7:06:51 PM
Exam is in April , I'm looking for SP to practice each aspect required on the test.

3/13/2017 10:38:02 PM
Evichka wrote:
Exam is in April , I'm looking for SP to practice each aspect required on the test.

Hi! My test is in April too. If you are interested, please contact me. My Skype ID: surisadai77. I am studying First Aid cases only.

3/15/2017 8:52:15 AM
alfykar wrote:
Evichka wrote:

Hi! My test is in April too. If you are interested, please contact me. My Skype ID: surisadai77. I am studying First Aid cases only.

Hi,
would you guys like another study partner to practice via skype?

3/15/2017 11:30:24 AM
Lavpreet wrote:
alfykar wrote:
Evichka wrote:

Hi,

Hi Lavpreet!! If you still are interested in a skype SP partner, please contact me. My skype id: surisadai77, or you can send me a text message (803)237-7795.

3/15/2017 11:32:04 AM
Lavpreet wrote:
alfykar wrote:
Evichka wrote:

What's your skype?
Hi,

3/16/2017 10:12:38 AM
Evichka wrote:
Lavpreet wrote:
alfykar wrote:
Evichka wrote:

What's your skype?
Hi,

Alright I will send an add request to surisadai77.
My skype: [email protected]
edited by on 3/16/2017
edited by on 3/16/2017

3/16/2017 10:56:31 AM
Evichka wrote:

I can practice as well....skype ID ssgsomshukla

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK