Passed in 145 q's by using 6 weeks of UWorld

2/15/2017 9:01:34 AM
I took my exam yesterday and found out 24 hours later that I had passed! I'm so happy. It posted a lot faster than I expected. All I did was UWorld for 6 weeks. It started off slow, by only getting through 25 questions per day, but eventually I was doing 75 questions per day and then by the last two weeks before my exam I was doing between 90 and 100 questions per day. I used Tutor mode in the beginning, but then switched over to Timed regular testing mode halfway through so that I could simulate the real exam. I made sure to read all rationales whether I got my question right or wrong. I didn't use Saunders even though I had the book (it was too much material to get through again). I used my ATI comprehensive review book because it was more condensed. Even that book I used only once in a while to break up doing so many questions or if I had to look something specific up. UWorld was ultimately the best gauge for me. In the beginning I had blocks with 35%. Worked my way up into the 40's% and eventually I stayed consistent between 50 and 60%. My highest score on a 75 question block was 66%. I got 58% on the UWorld self assessment and scored in the 78th percentile with a very high chance of passing. These are not even the highest scores that I've read about on these nursing threads. These are average scores. I would just say stick with it, be consistent with daily UWorld questions and you will have a better chance of passing!

2/15/2017 7:49:33 PM
Thanks so much with the words of encouragement. I will be sitting for my exam in 7wks and I just started using uworld. I hope to take at least 75 questions daily and pray I pass this time around because this will be my 5th time of taking the exam. Once again congrats!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK