Live study partner near Irvine/orange county, CA

2/7/2017 10:05:25 PM
Hi looking for live study partners. I am currently at UC Irvine campus, California. So looking for anyone nearby Irvine/SNA/orange county. I wanted to study together, revise, discuss, motivate each other, inspire each other with aim to do high score. Looking for someone who already been studying step 1 and exams nearby in a couple of months and completed 1st/2nd around or doing another round of uworld/FA/Pathoma/kaplan high yield points. I need to revise alot and keep forgetting so quizing and discussing concepts and improving test-taking skills together.

I speak English so was looking for someone who was an Indian/Nepali background who graduated recently or 2-4yrs back so we can be good study partners and friends.

4/14/2017 1:09:25 AM
hflq314512 wrote:
Hi looking for live study partners. I am currently at UC Irvine campus, California. So looking for anyone nearby Irvine/SNA/orange county. I wanted to study together, revise, discuss, motivate each other, inspire each other with aim to do high score. Looking for someone who already been studying step 1 and exams nearby in a couple of months and completed 1st/2nd around or doing another round of uworld/FA/Pathoma/kaplan high yield points. I need to revise alot and keep forgetting so quizing and discussing concepts and improving test-taking skills together.

I speak English so was looking for someone who was an Indian/Nepali background who graduated recently or 2-4yrs back so we can be good study partners and friends.

hi. I live like 15 min from UCI and I'm studying for step 1 and I'm Indian lol. hmu

whats ur skype id or WhatsApp number ?

4/14/2017 1:11:13 AM
zobz710617 wrote:
hflq314512 wrote:

hi. I live like 15 min from UCI and I'm studying for step 1 and I'm Indian lol. hmu

whats ur skype id or WhatsApp number ?

my number is +17146002278 shoot my a text

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK