Passed NCLEX! Thank you God!

2/6/2017 3:49:50 AM
I took the NCLEX RN last Jan 24th, stopped at 120. Found out I passed 48 hours later. It was a long and difficult journey for me and can't believe I passed. I used UWORLD for 2 months and Saunders for reference only. Thanks UWORLD. And of course, I give all the glory to GOD! I believe It was mostly prayers that helped me pass. So to all taking the NCLEX soon, I would like to share this link where I found 4 prayers which I prayed before and after the exams. (http://www.living-prayers.com/events/prayer_for_exams.html). I hope this will be of great help to you all! Good luck to all who will be taking the NCLEX! Just remember, no fear, GOD is with you!

2/8/2017 9:11:28 AM
Thank you. I will take a look at these prayers. I take the test tomorrow. Congratulations and wish me luck!! :-D

2/8/2017 1:07:44 PM
To God be the Glory!

2/8/2017 6:55:01 PM
mehy730468 wrote:
Thank you. I will take a look at these prayers. I take the test tomorrow. Congratulations and wish me luck!! :-D

Good luck! I know you can do it. Just keep on praying especially during the exam.

2/8/2017 6:56:11 PM
omvt927267 wrote:
To God be the Glory!

Truly, nothing is impossible with God! Praises and glory to God!

2/15/2017 4:17:15 AM
Thank GOD

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK